The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 Supra TT RZ-S VVti

Guest poldol

This is a stunning car, looks and drives superbly!

• 36000 Miles
  • HKS Super Drager Exhaust
  • HKS Induction Kit
  • JIC SideSkirts
  • BBS LeMans 18" MultiPiece
  • Laserline Flashpoint Cat1 Alarm/Immobiliser
  • Tiptronic
  • Twin Airbags
  • Cloth Interior
  • Full Electrics Inc Folding Mirrors
  • Climate Control
  • FSH
  • Cambelt Changed @ 31060Miles
  • MOT Until 25/06/2008
  • Very good condition

£9500

Email: [email protected]

Here are some interior pictures! The interior is immaculate, it is black & grey but for some reason the camera has given it a brown tinge!

Hoping for a quick sale! Tried at the start of the year on Autotrader etc but no bites! 2 people came to view but it just seemed to bring out the odd people for some reason, aka timewasters!

I don't get the gears....tiptronic I thought was basically a manual but on buttons. How many gears can you change through? Is it just 1,2,3,D?

Also....loose that horrid brown dash! people on here won't care about that because they know how to take it of and spray it, autotrader customers will just say 'oh, I don't like that bit' and be put off.

autotrader customers will just say 'oh, I don't like that bit' and be put off.

What a load of utter cobblers!! :rolleyes:

The dash isn't my cup of tea - but it's lot better than some other dashes. Muppets decide it's a good idea to spray their dashs .. bright blue, yellow or red! Feckin ghastly. I wouldn't change the dash. If the new owner wants to change it ... fair doos. But it won't stop people from looking at the "bigger picture".

a) '98 vvti

b) TT

c) Black

d) Very low mileage

e) Very cheap - under £10k!

f) And Stock - besides the HKS filter, alloys, exhaust & skirts.

This car is a steal!

What a load of utter cobblers!! :rolleyes:

Sorry mate but I agree with Jackso, the classic example is when people see a nice car but with a horrid wing on the back, the majority will just move on and look at the next one :)

Sorry mate but I agree with Jackso, the classic example is when people see a nice car but with a horrid wing on the back, the majority will just move on and look at the next one :)

Then your assuming that people are going to walk away from a '98, TT, VVTI, Tip, low mileage, etc etc ... all for the sake of a dashboard ?!

The point is - that kind of car is VERY VERY cheap for what your getting.

Thanks for the advice guys! The car is still here for sale, It will also be going up on Autotrader very shortly....bring on the loons! Yes, for the price it really is a fantastic car! It not the nicest dash colour i've seen but it would in no way stop me buying a car like this!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.