The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 Supra TT RZ-S VVti

Guest poldol

Ooohh that looks in very good nick, does it have uk brakes?

It is in great condition! I believe they are the UK spec brakes.

Are you interested in any sort of PX? :)

Unfortunately not looking to PX!

• 1 month later...

Please ignore the condition in the original post as "Mint". It is in very good condition though!

It's hard work selling these cars! If anyone is interested I will let it go for £8500!!

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry mate but I agree with Jackso, the classic example is when people see a nice car but with a horrid wing on the back, the majority will just move on and look at the next one :)

WTF? That rear wing is a OE one and has been a trademark of the Mk4 and copied many times for other makes!!!! far from 'horrid' I think!

Also....loose that horrid brown dash! people on here won't care about that because they know how to take it of and spray it, autotrader customers will just say 'oh, I don't like that bit' and be put off.

What a load of utter cobblers!! :rolleyes:

The dash isn't my cup of tea - but it's lot better than some other dashes. Muppets decide it's a good idea to spray their dashs .. bright blue, yellow or red! Feckin ghastly. I wouldn't change the dash. If the new owner wants to change it ... fair doos. But it won't stop people from looking at the "bigger picture".

a) '98 vvti

b) TT

c) Black

d) Very low mileage

e) Very cheap - under £10k!

f) And Stock - besides the HKS filter, alloys, exhaust & skirts.

This car is a steal!

Sorry mate but I agree with Jackso, the classic example is when people see a nice car but with a horrid wing on the back, the majority will just move on and look at the next one :)

Then your assuming that people are going to walk away from a '98, TT, VVTI, Tip, low mileage, etc etc ... all for the sake of a dashboard ?!

The point is - that kind of car is VERY VERY cheap for what your getting.

fraid so :) I sometimes don't believe it my self but it happens, I've seen it in the trade over and over again, but yeah this is a fantastic car and price :)

not sure if I can make it any clearer?

Someones going to get a great car

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.