The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lakeside To Toddington

Missile

:sly:7TH OCTOBER.:sly:

If anyone is interested, And coming from the lower part of the M25, Down south etc

I thought it might be worth anyone who wants to meet at Lakeside services car park, To meet up and convoy our way to Toddington. Plus if anyone's unsure of the way they can follow someone else who has been before. (Not me)::search:

We will have to meet and have left a minimum of an hour before the leaving time from toddington to be sure we are on time. Arrival at Lakeside between 6 - 6.25 Leave 6.30.

I've mentioned this to a few members and I'm sure there was quite a lot of interest.

If not its not a problem :)

See Lui's thread below.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=116880

Any thought or comment's, Please add.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone travelled this route in the last few weeks.

Im not so sure what a safe time to leave is, I was thinking around 7.00am from Lakeside. But maybe thats not enough time... ?:blink:

I would say leave around 6.15 - 6.30 at the latest to be on the safe side cheers lui

1) Missile

2) supra_surj

3) Trig

4) mikeyb10supra (will play it by ear though)

5) supracharged

6) C8 SUP

7) Stevie Boy (i'm in, unless i sleep thru alarm! )

8) Muffleman - IF I can get my ass out of the house by 5:30am :blink:

You can do it, Im going to have to be leaving around the same time.

Going to be cold and prob dark. Looking forward to driving up watching the sun come up... :cool:

Just seen this thread so will be going :)

I am in even though I will be in the old SAAB !, I can pretend

Dean a year later and I can return the favour, if you drive to lakeside then i'll take you down in either my supra, my evo, my skyline or my other supra,lol.

Just seen this thread so will be going :)

Dean a year later and I can return the favour, if you drive to lakeside then i'll take you down in either my supra, my evo, my skyline or my other supra,lol.

Tom you are a legend and a big thanks from both me and the brother in law, what great club sprit see you Sunday morning ;)

Sorry SAAB but needs must :D

Soz i would have offered too Dean but

a) I can't guarantee i'll be there on time :)

b) I may be playing my random selection of tunes a bit loud on the journey there to keep me awake :D

and

c) I may be disappearing from the Pod early as i have a few things to sort out on Sun evening.:tongue:

Hope weathers ok, look forward to seein you guy's there tho!