The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lakeside To Toddington

Missile

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll aim to meet you there, but please don't wait for me !!! If I miss this then I will head to Lakeside.

Incidentally, just phoned the garage. The car fired up last night and is being test driven as we speak, all should be okay for collection Saturday morning and delivery to me Saturday afternoon :)

I'll aim to meet you there, but please don't wait for me !!! If I miss this then I will head to Lakeside.

Incidentally, just phoned the garage. The car fired up last night and is being test driven as we speak, all should be okay for collection Saturday morning and delivery to me Saturday afternoon :)

Did you wanna go up to lakeside together?

The guy collecting my car.........has broken down :faint:

So, the car was going to be here about 4ish, now it will be late evening.

I apologise in advance for the unprepared and unpolished look :(

But that's okay, because at the moment at least I will still have it back :) Time to turn the phone off me thinks :D

Im meeting with quite a few other jap cars in my local area and will be leaving sevenoaks at as close to 6 as possible. So we should get to the tunnel nearly the same time as anyone coming from the esso. I will go straight to the Lakeside services big car park. So if i don't see anyone before i will see you at the services ready to leave for 6.30. :)

Chris

No. 07749321847 :)