The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twin Turbo Auto RZ (Black)

Guest Chumpalot

Guest Chumpalot

The time has come where I can't stand living at home anymore and need to get out. In order to do this and free up some cash I'll need to sell the supe. It'll be sad as there's been lots of work done to it and I've had some 'interesting' times in it. But there are plenty more out there and should I actually go through with this I'm sure I'll be in another one day

So here goes, some specs for you. I don't think I could possibly remember everything that's been done to the car so I'll just list what I can. If I remember anything I'll add at a later date.

1995 RZ Twin-Turbo

Automatic

71,000 Miles

Black

MOT until April '08

Interior

- GZ spec

- Driver and passenger airbags

- Retrimmed interior including sun-visors, roof lining

- Leather seats

- New fitted black supra mats

- White Blitz dials

- A-pillar pod with 60mm boost and EGT gauges (indiglo)

- Sony flip-down CD/casette player

- Sony 10 CD changer

- DLS Sub and Amp located in custom boot build

- Updated front and rear speakers (Alpine jobbies)

- Laserline alarm and immmobiliser

Exterior

- Trial rear*

- Top Secret III front*

- Veilside skirts

- 19" Wheelmanix Vortex R alloys wrapped in Avon ZZ3 rubber*

- GReddy spoiler

- HKS Hi-Power exhaust*

- Clear front and side indicators*

- Facelift headlights**

- Plenty of blingy bits under the bonnet

- De-badged rear

* These parts have only been on the car a few months so are in excellent condition.

** As you can tell from the pics these are currently not fitted to the car. I'm awaiting delivery from a member on here and they'll be going on the car in a week or so.

Performance

- Hybrid Turbos running @ 1.2 bar (have never seen any more than that).

- BPU

- Whifbitz FMIC

- UK Brakes

- HKS Silent Hi-Power exhaust system

- HKS SSV BOV

- 400cc Injectors

- Blitz SUS power induction kit

- Blitz boost controller

- GReddy turbo timer

- TRL FCD

- Motorsport fuel pump

- HKS Iridium plugs

- Cusco aluminium front strut brace

- Samco hoses

The car is booked into Phoenix for the following work:

-Full service

-New rear pads

-Replacement N/S rear wheel bearing

-Full set of braided brake lines

I will also have the following work done on the car to remove 2 scratches that were on the car when I bought her:

-Bonnet respray

-N/S front wing respray

-N/S door respray

I also have some extra bits to add under the bonnet that were supplied by Colin (thanks mate). A polished fan shroud, polished rad cover and a polished windscreen washer cap.

Viewings welcome, tire kickers need not apply. Should you require a test drive I'm more than happy to take you out myself.

Dave

I can vouch for this car, the pics don't do it justice, gorgeous car, really nice example, definatly worth the money, Dave has taken good care of her :)

EDIT: Don't forget twin airbags, alarm/imobliser/central locking, de-badged, and the whole interior is re trimmed in leather not just the seats, so sun visors, roof lining etc, new supra mats and alot of the parts are brand new like exhaust, bodykit, wheels and tyres!!

Guest Chumpalot
I can vouch for this car, the pics don't do it justice, gorgeous car, really nice example, definatly worth the money, Dave has taken good care of her :)

EDIT: Don't forget twin airbags, alarm/imobliser/central locking, de-badged, and the whole interior is re trimmed in leather not just the seats, so sun visors, roof lining etc, new supra mats and alot of the parts are brand new like exhaust, bodykit, wheels and tyres!!

hehe, thanks Nell. I totally forgot about all that, just goes to show how much has been done to the car!

Have edited my original post.

Edit: you're right. The pics are crap (though the first 3 aren't bad for a camera phone). I'll be taking some more soon now that she's nice and clean :)

Guest Chumpalot

Open to offers yes.

To be honest the front won't be an issue for you mate. It sits higher than the sideskirts by about an inch. The car hasn't been lowered. The only grounding issues I have is with the centre section on the exhaust whilst going over the more nasty of speedbumps.

Of course I will measure it for you. Will have to wait until I get home tonight though if that's ok?

Thanks for your interest.

Guest Chumpalot

I could hold on for it mate but to be honest it's a very optimistic price. I'd rather price lower and make a sale sooner.

If anyone has any questions regarding the car please feel free to pm me.

Another free bump. After all this time being on the forum ive only just realised its you dave. All them years at school :lol: Good luck with the sale. If you still have next time i come back to essex we will have to arrange a beer and mini meet.

Guest Chumpalot
Another free bump. After all this time being on the forum ive only just realised its you dave. All them years at school :lol: Good luck with the sale. If you still have next time i come back to essex we will have to arrange a beer and mini meet.

:D

Cheers mate. Definitely sounds like a plan. I've been so busy moving into the new place I've not put any time into trying to sell the car this weekend :(

I'll post up an ad in auto-trader this week I think.

Guest Chumpalot
Ah god, just what I need to get back into Supra ownership. Only £3.5k left off my loan to pay off! I've been a good boy these last 3 months. Tempting! :)

Open to offers. I'm all ears :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.