The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shall I buy one of these for JAE?

johnnyknox

Guest newbury_ian

I heard about these on Radio 1 the other day. they sound great and firebox sell them for £35.

The only warning that was given is that they are only single skin so if it rains you could be in serious trouble. Unless you happened to be in the mood for a swim:)

I'll stick with fighting with bits of sticks and spending 60 mins on it only to give up and having remembered there's a bit missing. (which incidentally I've just realised I didn't sort out!!)

Looks like I'm test erecting at the weekend.

As long as its better than the one that Kn1ght and his missus had last year. They had an instant pop up tent. Great, but putting it away again took them ages. They gave up in the end and chucked it in the bin!

That was my first thought... I can imaging wrestling with it in the mud for half an hour trying to get it back into the bag muttering die beast die etc

Me and the missus are thinkin of going to global gathering for the weekend this July and bin looking at some tents :p

Seen this one which is pretty funky and 2 skins/layers at a bargain of a price too

http://www.blacks.co.uk/blacks.storefront/product/BLK-SS06-Tents-and-Camping-Gear/BLK-SS06-1-to-2-Person-Tents/094955.aspx

ive just been looking at that one too :)

Me and the missus are thinkin of going to global gathering for the weekend this July and bin looking at some tents :p

Seen this one which is pretty funky and 2 skins/layers at a bargain of a price too

http://www.blacks.co.uk/blacks.storefront/product/BLK-SS06-Tents-and-Camping-Gear/BLK-SS06-1-to-2-Person-Tents/094955.aspx

Yes...this one looks V similar too:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-QUECHUA-1-SECOND-POP-UP-TENT-1-2-MAN_W0QQitemZ170121259122QQihZ007QQcategoryZ36118QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

you and your lady friend ar'nt staying in my tent with me then Stef? :(

Its a very tight squeeze in a one man tent but I'm willing to make a sacrifice if you are. Just don't take much clothing as its going to be very warm and sticky in the love den.

lmao...bagsy on top! :D :p

I'll stick with fighting with bits of sticks and spending 60 mins on it only to give up and having remembered there's a bit missing. (which incidentally I've just realised I didn't sort out!!)

Looks like I'm test erecting at the weekend.

Me too :)

Me and Vic tried out our tent at the weekend with moderate success. Wasn't as bad as I thought considering we didn't have instructions and someone at our workplace gave it us for free :)