The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Standard Supra Seats!

Havard

SOLD!

Now I have my leathers, I have no need for my old standard seats. :)

Please see the photo's for condition. I would say they are in extremely good condition. They are a replacement set from the previous owner so I cannot say how new they actually are.

[ATTACH]58301[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]58302[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]58303[/ATTACH]

All drivers seat electrics are working fine.

Depending upon distance I may deliver to North West or Yorkshire when I am passing!

H.

will you fit them too paul?;p

You will be surprised where I will fit them if you hi-jack my thread again.......:D

You are in enough throuble with Mrs H as it is mate. She claims that when she's had the baby, she's going to Oxford and when she gets hold of you she will install satallite TV?? Whatever that means?? ;)

H.

have you got some pics of the new seats H?

Yes mate, they are the ones form this thread. The pictures don't so them much justice tbh. I am going to give them a bit of a moisturise and they will be as good as new!!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=111624&highlight=Leather

Once they are in, my car is going to look the "canines testicles"!!

H.

Will you split them up? I only need the drivers really.

Can't really!! What will I do with a passenger seat on it's own, besides sit on it in my front garden drinking Magners!!:D

The deal was £60.00 for the drivers and I'll throw the passenger on in for free.....:)

Let me know if you are struggling to find one. I may split them but for the money I will probably put them in my loft and put them back in the car when I sell it!!

H.

£60 for the pair, and you want him to split? Come on, that price is good for those seats. I be tempted to buy them just to do a top gear on them and have 'em in the front room....

Thanks Ben.....;)

They are on my drive at the moment. Can't wait to sit outside on them and have a beer, admire the car etc.........:D

H.

On a different note; where did you get your mats Havard?

Yes Eve, I did get my mats from Supradibbs in a groupo buy. They were £75.00 though........:rolleyes: I am still not sure about the quality or how long they will last but they do look great...;)

H.

i may take these off you mate, where abouts int lancashire are you

Apologies Paul, I hadn't checked this thread.......:rolleyes:

I am on the Wigan side of the Reebok Stadium. Jnct 6 on the M61. Let me know if you want them. As you are reasonably local I will drop them off if you want!!

H.

£60 for the pair, and you want him to split? Come on, that price is good for those seats. I be tempted to buy them just to do a top gear on them and have 'em in the front room....

Lol ok you have a good point. If theyre still available at the end of the month then i will 100% buy them!

Lol ok you have a good point. If theyre still available at the end of the month then i will 100% buy them!

Thanks!! I have sent Paul Mac a PM to see if he wants them. At this time they are still for sale. You know what they say "He who hesitates, masturbates!!" :D

H.

Can't really!! What will I do with a passenger seat on it's own, besides sit on it in my front garden drinking Magners!!:D

H.

What a great idea I think a few people may join you if thats the route you take ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.