The mkiv Supra Owners Club

single turbo

fat_controller

just gauging interest at the moment, would ideally like to keep it for dragonball:d i'm not desperate to sell but if someone has the right money then i would, thinking in the region of 16k.

uk spec manual conversion

cat D, not much damage really

90k miles

no history but lots of reciepts and mot's

all body-work carried out by gvn coachworks in the last year, gvn are one of the best when it comes to bodywork and plenty of people on the forum will vouch for that.

Turbocharger & Induction:

BL71GTQ big single turbo, K&N filter

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

Power House Racing MapECU,

Dual UK spec fuel pumps,

Dual -6an stainless braided fuel lines,

Dual OEM fuel filters

Modified twin feed stock fuel rail,

Aeromotive FPR,

850CC side feed injectors.

HKS Trac delete mod

J-spec intake manifold

EGR complete removal

HKS SSQV BOV

Blitz sbc-id EBC,

Blitz lm FMIC,

Thor FCD,

RLTC,

Exhaust:

HKS Carbon Ti

Custom 3" downpipe

BL 3" mid-pipe

Drivetrain:

manual 6spd conversion,

HKS GD max pro twin plate clutch,

HKS slave mod,

HKS lightened flywheel

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

Eibach springs,

Yellow bilstein shocks.

Custom front strut brace

18" Racing Hart CX's,

285/35 and 255/35 Michelin pilot sports

standard uk brakes

Interior & ICE:

Defi b/f series boost,

Defi b/f series EGT gauge

Defi controller II,

AEM wideband 02 sensor,

EVO steering wheel

Apexi turbo timer

Exterior:

Do-Luck front bumper,

Trial rear bumper,

Veilside side skirts

Veilside overfenders,

TRD rear spoiler.

Top secret 2 Carbon fibre bonnet,

Custom 3 stage orange pearl respray

the spec can be found in my garage

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1110

pm me for anymore info. thanks, ant

[img]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/fat_controllery2k/Picture035.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/fat_controllery2k/Picture024.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/fat_controllery2k/supra2007.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/fat_controllery2k/477169164_1c07e8b3d7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/fat_controllery2k/supra2008.jpg[/img]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its a crashed car, with no history, and your not listing any specs and you want 16k.... interesting

copied and paisted just for you

the car was owned by a fellow enthusiast before me(leet) and has been very well looked after, i'm sure everyone will be along to vouch for lee's time and effort that he put into this car.

This car is fantastic, truely amazing condition. I bet no one could look around the car and find ANY signs of damage, and at the end of the day it is a highly tuned UK manual thats a stunner to look at too! Not a bad price at all..

There would be no history due to the previous owner (LeeT) doing everything himself and i've seen his work in the flesh, all spot on..

Good price i'd say..

This car is fantastic, truely amazing condition. I bet no one could look around the car and find ANY signs of damage, and at the end of the day it is a highly tuned UK manual thats a stunner to look at too! Not a bad price at all..

There would be no history due to the previous owner (LeeT) doing everything himself and i've seen his work in the flesh, all spot on..

Good price i'd say..

cheers buddy

Hell of a car. Am suprised lee let it go for such a small amount of money. Wouldnt suprise me if one of the sweedish bunch snap this up :)

lol ant u could be the forum exporter :D

this car has to be seen to be fully appreciated!!

BEAST of a car with a hell of alot of ££££ spent on it.

dont think you will find a uk manual with a big single and a kit for this kind of money again.

If you strap a single turbo on then why would the fact that it is a UK car be a selling point? Is insurance cheaper for UK single turbo cars?

If you strap a single turbo on then why would the fact that it is a UK car be a selling point? Is insurance cheaper for UK single turbo cars?

uk brakes, uk leather, heated seats,cheaper insurance if your clever and at least you can be sure that the mileage is genuine.

why would i not point out that it's a uk, it asks you what model it is when you open a for sale thread, surely people like to know, plus damo is obsessed with uk cars :p

Best of luck with the sale although I can see why you'd hold on to it to be honest mate! ;)

Just my 2p worth but I had a UK spec (sludge box sadly!) with CAT D that I sold for £10k with limited history a few months back (seem to remember you posted some encouraging words for me at that stage mate so paying back a debt now! :) ).

Mine was also repaired to a high standard and looked mint so don't be put off by light damage as if it's been repaired properly which this car has it's not a big factor.

The cheaper insurance, very high spec and the fact it's known to a large number of members on here means more than the black and white as any true enthusiast should appreciate.

Great looking car, desirable manual spec with very tasteful mods.

Any engine bay pics?

Well priced IMHO.

All the best.

Pete :cool:

Ant,

Also just noticed although you have a category for wheels, suspension and brakes, you don't actually list what brakes are on the car at the moment?! :search:

Imagine they are UK spec but might want to add/clarify.

Cheers.

Pete :)

Best of luck with the sale although I can see why you'd hold on to it to be honest mate! ;)

Just my 2p worth but I had a UK spec (sludge box sadly!) with CAT D that I sold for £10k with limited history a few months back (seem to remember you posted some encouraging words for me at that stage mate so paying back a debt now! :) ).

Mine was also repaired to a high standard and looked mint so don't be put off by light damage as if it's been repaired properly which this car has it's not a big factor.

The cheaper insurance, very high spec and the fact it's known to a large number of members on here means more than the black and white as any true enthusiast should appreciate.

Great looking car, desirable manual spec with very tasteful mods.

Any engine bay pics?

Well priced IMHO.

All the best.

Pete :cool:

thanks alot mate, yours was a bargain but seemed to take forever to sell, might have been the time of year, well hopefully with summer on the way this should shift a bit quicker.

i'm gonna get another supra but just fancy a more user friendly supra that isn't as low and as bright, i've overtaken my dads garage as i don't trust it on the drive, i think a nice black bpu aerotop is order for the summer:d

ps. engine bay pics hopefully this weekend :D

Also just noticed although you have a category for wheels, suspension and brakes, you don't actually list what brakes are on the car at the moment?!

Did check your garage just in case you had them in there but no joy so might want to clarify what they are for peeps.

I look forward to the engine bay pics and dare I say it, this one is making me sweat bullets as i'm VERY tempted!!! :eyebrows: :sly:

Might try that loan company again and sell my kidneys! (don't drink much so would be ok!:D ).

Best of luck with it and as I say if/where I to have the money, I'd buy it.

Going for another Black one eh? Seem to recall you had a UK spec Black one when I was selling mine?

You sure go through a fair few cars mate! :)

Cheers.

Pete :D

Also just noticed although you have a category for wheels, suspension and brakes, you don't actually list what brakes are on the car at the moment?!

Did check your garage just in case you had them in there but no joy so might want to clarify what they are for peeps.

I look forward to the engine bay pics and dare I say it, this one is making me sweat bullets as i'm VERY tempted!!! :eyebrows: :sly:

Might try that loan company again and sell my kidneys! (don't drink much so would be ok!:D ).

Best of luck with it and as I say if/where I to have the money, I'd buy it.

Going for another Black one eh? Seem to recall you had a UK spec Black one when I was selling mine?

You sure go through a fair few cars mate! :)

Cheers.

Pete :D

i'll edit first thread for people, it's got uk brakes with brand new front disks and pads.

yeah i had a black uk spec that i bought loads of parts for ready to go on and then saw this and thought WOW! so i sold mine and the parts and delved into my savings and got it, i really miss that car and would buy it back in a flash, i just want a more useable supra. I only use it at weekends to do the shopping, pop to the bank and go for a little drive, doesn't warrent me having a show car, should let someone who will truly appreciate and have time for her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.