The mkiv Supra Owners Club

List of Parts wanted

Supragal

I have split them into 2 sections, the first are the ones I need urgently, the second I need but can afford to wait a bit longer. Obviously the sooner I can get it all the better though!

Urgent

- Trim/surround from rear view mirror

- Interior door handle screws, both sides

- Passenger side elec window wiring... with enough length to solder onto.

- Front speaker grills both sides. Must be in perfect condition.

- Boot bits. I have all the edge plastics but I need everything that covers the spare, carpet etc

- Drivers side door/window exterior black metal stip trim. Must be in excellent condition.

- Drivers side top door rubber seal. Must be in perfect condition.

Urgent

- Blank from dash, under stereo, the one on the right (not sure if they are sided)

Not so Urgent

- Drivers side top door rubber seal. Must be in perfect condition.

The blank is for the active spoiler, and yes they are sided.

I might have a driver's door seal, but am in London at the moment, I'll have a look when I get home ;)

Mike

Pixelfill- thanks, let me know :thumbs:

Chilly thanks, just thought someone might have the lot seeing as I'm going to be chopping it anyway! But handy to know it's not a crazily expensive as all the other bits I've had to get from them!!

Suprajames, I tried to get them from Envy before, I think I was waiting for a price then forgot to chase up, I'll hassle Gaz again :stickpoke:

- Blank from dash, under stereo, the one on the right (not sure if they are sided)

Yes, they are 'sided'. I was farting about with stuff like that only today.

However, the units that plug into the slots (eg. TC) are not sided, so they can go in whichever slot you fancy.

Rosie,

Just checked, and I do have the drivers side top door rubber seal, however it isn't perfect. It is in generally good condition, but there is a split in the top left corner at the top edge where the door meets. I have pictures on my phone, but can't upload them here, I can send them to you if you like. The rubber itself is yours for postage if it is of any use to you.

Mike

For the urgent bits Rosie, pretty sure my old supra has most of them, dunno about the screw for the rear view mirror because I removed it and dunno where it might be, got the mirror in the garage, will check tomorrow. If you're hassling Gaz you can ask him to check as they have the car, depends on how busy they are though...

Pixelfill- very kind of you but don't worry the one I have is split. I suspect I will end up buying it brand new as they seem to split as they come off the cars. They cost a mint though so was trying to avoid it :D

Kopite- damn, just got off the phone from Gaz!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.