The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Black NA manual

CJ

I have a black NA 5 speed manual for sale. It has covered approximately 80k miles and comes with lots of receipts etc.

It also benefits from 17" standard rims, Bomex skirts, OEM spats, rear window spoiler, painted front callipers, RSR exhaust, Cat 1 alarm, 12 months MOT and is taxed too. It also comes with a CF dash covering (not yet fitted). It really does drive very nicely and sounds awesome!

This is a bargain at just £3495

(pics to follow tomorrow after it has a valet):)

Thats a good price for a manual CJ.;)

I think so too old chap. Not only that, I drove it this weekend and this morning too (I am at Beacionsfield today) and it really does drive well. Great sound too with the RSR exhaust. :D

I was asked by a chap earlier today to consider the car sold and he was due to confirm later this evening but as yet, as not done so.

I will give him until tonight before contacting all the people who have PM'd to answer your questions. ;)

Unfortunately for the prospective buyer, he is not quite ready to purchase for a few weeks so this is now definitely back up for sale.

I will take some decent pics tomorrow morning and send them off to the people who have shown interest. :)

A couple of pics but as it is peeing down, the quality is crap. Also to add that the car has had a recent full service and a new clutch a few months ago.

BTW, the last image looks strange as I had just had the bonnet open and hadn't pushed it shut fully! :(

Guest bald_idiot

Is this still available mate? I'm really after a TT but I'm considering buying a non turbo and importing a TT later in the year.

My cars gone off the road so I need something fast, and I have cash waiting

PM me if its still available...

Is this still available mate? I'm really after a TT but I'm considering buying a non turbo and importing a TT later in the year.

My cars gone off the road so I need something fast, and I have cash waiting

PM me if its still available...

PM sent :)

As it happens, I did get it contact with him and started the conversation ..."from one bald idiot to another" :D

:rlol: We need to get you a Swiss Toni wig :)

"Checking the details of a second-hand car is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. First of all, verify her year of origin. She may look like she rolled off the production line in 1990 but who's to say the fellow before you didn't give her a good spraying?" :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.