The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Domdotcom's Supra sold !!! ...

domdotcom

Well guys the time came to get rid of the sup (but did not want to ) because of financial reasons with my taxi, as it was stolen and trashed beyond repair, so with the money i received from the insurance and money from sup it just managed to get me a nearly new minibus taxi.

So the time has come to say bye bye to everyone i know from our area but will make it to mascrat manor when i can in my taxi if i have to, and definately say that i WILL BE coming to JAE 2007...

Miss you all...

:wave: :cry: :thanks:

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3059/image034im5.jpg

Sorry to hear this Dom, hope you get another one soon buddy.

On the plus side, at least Ian wont have to keep his eye out for you in his rear view mirror at this years Lakes meet ;)

he will have to keep an eye out for me because i will be there in my taxi minibus following thats if i do not get another one by then bud...

As in the fact that most Skylines look like taxi's!!:D

Sorry to see you sell up Dom. I only met you the once at Mascrat but obviously that experience has had an affect on you to the point that you sold your pride and joy!!;)

H.

nope, its just a 04 ford transit 2.5 turbo exec minibus bud, wheres this idea come from that i have bought a skyline there more expensive than a sup and jill the biker has one not me bud...

nope, its just a 04 ford transit 2.5 turbo exec minibus bud, wheres this idea come from that i have bought a skyline there more expensive than a sup and jill the biker has one not me bud...

No No No Dom!!

He was suggesting that because you wanted a new taxi that you were going to get a Skyline!!!

I got the joke anyway mate!!:D

H.

No No No Dom!!

He was suggesting that because you wanted a new taxi that you were going to get a Skyline!!!

I got the joke anyway mate!!:D

H.

yeah it got it alright, i thought that someone got me confused with jill the biker getting a skyline, anyway you cannot have a skyline as a taxi because it only has 2 doors and taxi regulations state that your vehicle must have 4 doors or more bud...