The mkiv Supra Owners Club

leather seats

gaz1

ok i am going for black outside blue alacantra centres, blue stitching, silver supra logo,s and i am getting them done by a well dodgy geezer:p joking mate, so your going from bling king to retrim king now,;)

gz leather seats good condition all working electrics can be seen here, http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=76345 £350 prefer collection from kent or essex, but will send at cost to buyer, PS NO TRADERS oh dear what have i started:d :p

well i think that lucifer wont sell you anyparts now for putting no traders... thats what he said to me:search:

well i think that lucifer wont sell you anyparts now for putting no traders... thats what he said to me:search:

lol i imagine he said that in jest jamie, people like us spend too much money on cars for traders to blacklist us;) :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.