http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=668800#post668800

1994 Twin Turbo 6spd.

Details:

• 90K Miles,

• Silver

• Regularly Serviced

• Tax – August 2006

• MOT – September 2006

• All usual trimmings – Climate control, Active spoiler, electric seats, mirrors etc.

Engine.

• Standard 3.0l Straight Six Twin Turbo with manual 6spd gearbox.

• Basic Performance Upgrade (BPU) including:

o Double De-cat supplied by Chris Wilson – Original 2nd CAT will be supplied for MOT purposes.

o HKS Superdragger 5” exhaust – Makes a lovely sound without being too loud and “in yer face”.

o Restrictor Ring

o Iridium Plugs

o Walbro Fuel Pump

o Fuel Cut Defender

• Apexi Induction Kit with custom Carbon Fibre Heat Shield to prevent unwanted hot air in the filter.

• Painted engine bay and Hosetechnics kit in Blue.

• Top Speed De-limited and MPH conversion done.

• FET Turbo Timer.

Brakes and Suspension.

• Front Brakes – Uprated UK Spec Callipers

Rotora Grooved and Vented Disks.

• Rear Brakes – Standard J-spec Callipers and Disks (only 3000 miles old).

• Koni Adjustable shocks in all 4 corners.

• Whiteline lowering springs.

Exterior.

• 18” Hi-join Chrome Alloys with Pirelli P-Zero’s 245/30/18 on the front and Continental Sport’s 285/30/18 on the rear. Both sets of tyres have plenty of tread left in them.

• Colour coded front and side lips and Active Spoiler.

• Clear front and side indicators complete with Chrome bulbs for that ultra clear look.

• Brand New UK Spec glass headlights.

• Facelift rear light cluster, bought approx 3 months ago.

Interior.

• Brushed Aluminium dash kit.

• Greddy Boost Gauge

• Momo Gear Knob

• Alpine CDA-9835 MP3 Head Unit, Alpine speakers throughout, Legacy 800W Amp and 2x 10” Subs in the boot (not included in the sale but price negotiable).

Security.

• Toad AI606 CAT 1 Alarm and Immobiliser. Complete with insurance certificate.

Misc.

• This car will come fully serviced and really is fantastic condition.

• There are 1 or 2 bodywork imperfections such as stone chips to the bonnet but I don’t think these are unexpected due its age. They are only really noticeable up close.

• I’ve owned this car for just over a year, it was imported by Jurgen of J-M Imports at that time and I am the first UK owner.

• The private plate is not included in the sale.

In my opinion this car has been very tastefully and sensibly modified with very desirable mods such as the wheels and larger brakes while keeping the bodywork fairly standard. So hopefully it should appeal to most people. I’m not in a rush to sell and am therefore holding out the highest price I can so that I can pay off the loan. I am realistic however about the market and will consider all sensible offers. Any viewing/test drives are welcome I am based in Wigan, Lancashire and can be free most weekday evenings and weekends.

If you are interested, please contact me by:

Email: [email protected]

PM

Phone: 07851 503334

To discuss price, viewing etc.

Cheers for the kind comments guys. Jurgen will vouch for its condition as he imported it for me a little over a year ago. Since then i have added minor touches here and there which i think have improved the look of it without being OTT. Secretly hoping it doesnt sell but my head is telling me it needs to go for the time being.

Good luck with the Sale Gaz

I can just say to anyone interested, this is a class car very well maintained ive known the car and the owner for over a year now and i know he will regret it when he sells it:no: as he has put alot of time and money etc etc into the soop,

Cheers

Ian

nows not the time to feel empty....when the car drives away and you never see it again, left alone with some cheap, souless runabout...thats the time to feel empty. I know thats how I felt when I changed my mkiii supra for a vauxhall cavalier...since buying another mkiii I have never been without a supra...

good luck with everything, you will be drawn back to the dark side again one day :) :drown:

JB

If i feel this bad now, with his money in my pocket and the car still on driveway, cant imagine what ill be like when he drives it away. Dont you worry im hanging around and have promised myself ill have another in a year and a half when ive saved up some cash.

Gaz, you think you'll still have it for Mascrat in Feb?

Sorry to hear it's going, but not surprised really, and hope the "venture" works out.

Mike

Yeah should still have it. im away the week before so its the week of the 13th that its going. Im sure i could put him off until the tuesday so i can come down on the monday. Hope you are all bringing a cake!!! Ive got very misxed emotions. im pleased it sold quickly, and for the price i wanted, so that i can use that money and start saving for a new one, but im absolutely gutted its going.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.