The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Toyota Supra RZ TT6

JamesC

:(

Ok, I’m in 2 minds whether to put my car up for sale or not, but i could do with the money for other things, so if it sells, it sells, if it doesn’t I’ll keep it. I am the first UK owner of the car and have had it for almost 3 years, and it has been a fantastic car. This is the longest I’ve ever kept a car, and I’ve loved every minute of it.

1994 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Manual RZ TT6. I should mention that I’m not desperate to sell so I’m not after any silly offers. It had a full respray in July 2008 in the standard 202 Astral black (also originally Astral Black).

In 2009 I had the cambelt, aux belt and crankshaft pulley changed and also fitted some iridium spark plugs. It’s also had a starter motor fitted last year too, along with regular oil changes. The car is a pretty standard, clean car which hasn’t been abused, it has always warmed before giving it any beans.

The car has the Toyota Bilstein suspension and is running on 19” Axis Penta wheels.

Genuine OEM skirts/spats

HKS Turbo timer

Air Impulse air filter

The mileage is still in kilometres but works out at around 97,000 miles

MOT until Feb 2011

Tax 31 Feb 2010

ICE

Kenwood CD stereo with ipod/USB interface

Genesis four channel amplifier (good amp, read the specs)

JL Audio subwoofer

Infinity Kappa front speakers

Alpine rear speakers

Alpine satellite navigation unit and Alpine screen

Nokia Bluetooth hands free car kit

Sterling Cat 1 Alarm/Immobiliser

HID headlights 4300k

Bad points:

Dials still in KMs. I bought a converter but it was dodgy, and it’s never bothered me enough to get another one fitted (the sat nav shows MPH)

A mark on the door card which i have photographed below.

I leant on the Sub woofer centre which has pushed it in. Still works fine.

Clutch. I’ve felt this slip a few weeks ago. It then didn’t slip for a couple of weeks so though i was imagining it. I then managed to get it to slip by doing a bit of a racing start (which was fine) and then putting my foot down early in the revs in 3rd gear. It then slipped for a second but gripped again after. It’s still fine for now, and you wouldn’t notice it on a test drive but i thought i’d be honest about it. So the clutch has not gone yet but will obviously need doing sometime in the future.

If i get the full asking price for the car i will get a new clutch fitted to the car.

The car is booked in for an handbrake cable and oil/filter on Wednesday, so is ready after that.

£8500.

I will only let you test drive the car if you have proof of fully comp insurance to drive it.

It does have an active spoiler, but the photos turned out a bit dark!

Interior and Engine photos:

i can sell this for you if you want:)

Hi Jurgen, cheers. I might give you a call about it sometime.

I'm not going to push the sale too much for now though, still don't know if i want to sell!

Damn it all. Stop putting these great looking TT's up for sale, damn i knew i should of gone into politics could easily put this one onto the expenses.

Do it :p

has it been detailed recently dude? the bodywork rear especially looks like glass!!! mirror finish!

Nah, it was done last year. Could do with a poilsh now.

You dont know if you want to sell it??:D (and rightly so)

Well its as clean as I guess you will get and I bet pushing the Submit post button was a hard thing to do:(

Agreed one of the nicest I have seen put up for sale for a while.

A credit to you James

Scotty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.