The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Nur Spec Back Box

TopgunTT

The standard exhaust exits the second cat, then spits into two seperate pipes, each going to either side of the car, it then comes back together and both pipes bolt up to the backbox..

This exhaust is simply a replacement for the back box only... you have to have a standard centre section to fit this...

Ide say this is for someone who wants the look, Its not an exhaust that would help for BPU....

I have recently put this back box on my N/A and it gives the look without the real loadness of the normal Nur spec, so is great if you dont want everyone in the area to know you are coming, that said when you wind it up or are pulling up hill it gives a nice deep note that is load enough to notice;)

The fit on mine was perfect, I got mine of ebay and it had been taken of a TT.

Cheers DodgyRog
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

just as a precaution for everyone involved these back boxes are different between a TT and NA.........as the standard mid sections are different diameters on the two models.

Its not hard to pickup a TT mid section to make it fit an NA but it will not fit straight on a stock NA mid section (I assume TopgunTT has a TT?).

just as a precaution for everyone involved these back boxes are different between a TT and NA.........as the standard mid sections are different diameters on the two models.

Its not hard to pickup a TT mid section to make it fit an NA but it will not fit straight on a stock NA mid section (I assume TopgunTT has a TT?).

Im not to sure about this myself , however 2 traders previously on this thread has said it will fit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.