The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Nur Spec Back Box

TopgunTT

I bought mine because Nic said it would fit and it did , Perfectly, but he did say about certain year's of N/A used the same centre pipe.

Sorry I can't give you the years as I've deleted the message ( mines 95 on an N if that helps ), may be worth checking with Nic if you need more.

Hope this helps

DodgyRog
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

I bought mine because Nic said it would fit and it did , Perfectly, but he did say about certain year's of N/A used the same centre pipe.

Sorry I can't give you the years as I've deleted the message ( mines 95 on an N if that helps ), may be worth checking with Nic if you need more.

Hope this helps

DodgyRog
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

Cheers mate, like i said im really not sure but 2 traders on here , 1 from interpro and 1 from import pimp have both said it will.

Well if the guy wanting to buy it has a NA and you have a TT just warn him it might not fit.......if he has a TT then no worries if it fitted yours it will fit his.

Whoever says it will 100% definitely fit are IMO wrong, the stock mid sections of a NA and TT are different bores there is an NA and a TT version as i had problems fitting mine.

Its not really an issue as i say because NA/tt mid sections are £20-40 or sometimes even free on here.......

• 1 month later...
yep..........:D

...........was only ever trying to avoid someone having to go through the hassle i did, didn't mean to cause problems where ultimately there was none!

Were all on the same team so advice is always welcome :)

What one are you going for as you had a listen to most of the popular ones at the meet i last met you at.

Hows the dobie?

Hi mate, went for the BLITZ NUR SPEC R, really pleased with sound and tone, big thankyou to everyone who let me hear theres :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.