The mkiv Supra Owners Club

XXR 521's, need refurb £450

mharvey

Hi all,

For sale are my XXR 521's

These wheels are in silver with a polished lip!!

You can not buy these anywhere in the uk, I ordered them from the states at a increased cost.

They're a staggered set up of 18x10 rear and 18x8.5 front. Et25 all around.

The fronts won't have any tyres but the rears can come with a set of Federal 595 rsr's. They are only just legal though. They're 265/35/18.

Now the condition, unfortunately the wheels are not in great shape. They have minor curbing on the polished lips of most wheels. It's repairable but not pretty. The lips also need re polishing. Finally two wheels (one front and one back) have flat spots on the outer rim from a pothole. The damage is only on the outer rim and I have been told these will be easily repairable. It's not actually noticeable whilst driving and the tyres hold air perfectly still.

Think £450ono is a reasonable price considering what they cost new and the relatively cheap cost to refurb them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214472[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214473[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214474[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214475[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214476[/ATTACH]

• 1 month later...

Kinda forgot about this so sorry to those that have replied.

I've taken a few photos of the wheels

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215410[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215411[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215412[/ATTACH]

(click to enlarge)

Pics?

See above mate, sorry for huge delay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.