The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Provisional: Veilside Titanium Exhaust - VERY RArE

Sheefa

Hi

In two minds about this so only gauging interest tonight only!!

Basically this may be too restrictive for my power goals circa 850fwhp. I seriously don't want to sell it. It's a used Veilside Ti Teardrop exhaust which is ultra rare now. Full titanium and weighs about 9-10lbs so 6kg.

Lee at SRD has inspected and its in good overall condition. There is a bit of a flat spot and a small ding on top but otherwise great.

This is a mental sounding exhaust. I'll get some videos up if I can but basically it sounds as though the Devil is having a meltdown. It's insane. This really is the daddy of exhausts, titanium all the way through and no longer made so very hard to find nowadays. These were about £900 new.

No chance of using it on track days though. About 90db at idle, God knows how much on WOT.

It's a 3.5" exhaust (90mm) but does goes down to 3" at one small section. I know another member called Prosty who had a custom v-band 3.5" flange made to replace this but don't think it was cheap! Either way it's good for big power still without being too restrictive. This exhaust has been running in excess of 560fwhp without issue and am sure it can happily run a lot more.

Ground clearance is brilliant, I would definitely say one of the best around in comparison to Boostlogic and Nur Spec, it hugs the underside very nearly.

attachment.php?attachmentid=212007&stc=1&d=1463681666

Given rarity and condition I am pricing at £600. Image for illustration purposes only. I'll get Lee to take a few more photos if anyone is genuinely interested. I'll probably go down the HKS Racing Ti route.

Collection would be from SRD only.

Thanks

Greg

Note: on a thread by Paul Whiffin he said he was running this with a 4" down and midpipe at 850bhp and power was climbing at 8500rpm, no restrictions.... So "may" be ok....

This and the Blitz Nur Spec are the best sounding exhausts for a MKIV, on a decatted single these are evil, I had to sell mine though as it was just too loud for track :(

GLWS :thumbs:

Thanks Wez, I remember you said you loved this one mate. It's so, so nice. I think I'm too attached but as I'm going for big power just don't know if it's a little too restrictive.

Thanks Wez, I remember you said you loved this one mate. It's so, so nice. I think I'm too attached but as I'm going for big power just don't know if it's a little too restrictive.

I know what you mean, I kept mine off the car for over year and then finally gave in and sold it, like you say very very rare.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.