The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock head with HKS cams for sale (scored)

Hitbox Junkie

why're they so scored?

/QUOTE]

I cant help with this question I am afraid as I bought the car a year ago and the engine had not been run (as the ECU had not been fitted) and had I been told the engine was rebuilt and the head was off of another supra. but when Lee at SRD took the car on as i moved the car to SRD, he has opened the engine and found this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
could be tempted if its repairable, need to compare cost of repair to one thats built already

No problem. bignum has a stock one for sale, think he wants around £500, I spent around £800 of getting a head done, wish I never bought Jamies P's and just spent what I bought his for on this one. Good luck with the hunt for one. It will be here for sale until the cars finished as if it doesn't sale by then I will keep it and make use of it to put coffee mugs on :p

Price dropped from £325 to £300

- - - Updated - - -

Il take the inlet cam if your willing to split??

/QUOTE]

not looking to split.

I would be interested in the cams separately if you did consider a split. Did Lee happen to mention whether the cams could be worked on to become workable in a good condition head?

I do believe they are workable (but how much they would need to be worked on for that I am unsure) I will Message Lee next week to see what he thinks. Honestly I haven't a idea on what there worth hence why I just want to sale everything as a whole rather than split it.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.