The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lots of bits, a few rare bits too :)

raddys

Ok so now that ive sold my na-5 and got myself a TT i have a few parts for sale that id planned to stick on the n/a but never actually got round to doing, and my TT is staying stock so they are up for sale.

all prices do not include shipping but shipping rates will be as low as you can get.

all the bits...

(1:)

toyota supra jza80 non turbo A01B torsen LSD

all looks to be in good condition and was purchased from a member on here 3 months ago, can send a video of it open and turning freely, never fitted it myself but all appears to be good and it come of a non turbo so its never had any harsh power put through it

PRICE: £300

---------------------------------------------------

(2:)

TEIN control master flex coilovers

Good condition, all free and working, these are off mobeens personal car

fully adjustable height and damper (not like the street basis version)

PRICE: £325

(3:)

YOKOHAMA advan t5’s super light @ 8.9kg each + TYRES

A very rare set of jdm alloys, all tyres have been taken off ready for prep and spray, all have curb rash and 2 have light dents from a meeting with a curb (spray shop said its not a problem to remove the dents, alloys come with tyres, HAIDA racing hd919s with 6-7mm tread all round, two tyres have very slight camber wear but nothing major (wheels can be fitted as is but would ideally look perfect with a lick of paint

PRICE: £500

(4:)

LS400 big brake upgrade

Nice upgrade from 2 pot jdms, all have been prepped and dismantled ready for the new seal kits to be fitted, comes with 2 seal kits, one piston has slight surface rust but nothing a bit of sand paper wont sort

PRICE: SOLD

(5:)

RIDOX front bumper and undertray/diffuser

Brand new in whte gel coating, can sell together or separate, bumper come pre cracked under drivers headlight (no bigger then a 50p) but thats nothing a fibre glass kit and an afternoon cant sort out

PRICE: £165 bumper / £30 undertray – (£185 together)

(6:)

Supra engine bay brace

New with a few storage marks, not the one pictured but mine has red ends and a carbon look bar

PRICE: £25

PM ME FOR ANY DETAILS I MAY HAVE MISSED

I have never actually fitted them to my car, but being that the damper is fully adjustable on these you can have them as soft or as hard as you want, pm me if you want them

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in the coilovers. Are they much of a harder ride?

have never actually fitted them to my car, but being that the damper is fully adjustable on these you can have them as soft or as hard as you want, pm me if you want them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.