The mkiv Supra Owners Club

fuel not getting into engine

sim

Short B+ to FP in the diagnostics connector on the LH top of the engine. That bypasses the ecu control of the pump. See if the pump is supplying fuel then. If not measure the voltage at the fuel tank top access hatch connector. See if the pump connector is getting voltage. If there's power there there's a good chance the pump has packed up, although I have to say stock pumps are extremely reliable.

I am still a bit hazy over what you are saying above. has he measured fuel pressure to the rail? Cracked a union and looked for high pressure fuel delivery, or what? A bit more detail would help.

fuel pump is work fuel goes to the engine just not going into it it, , he checked sensors there all fine, he checked the plugs there fine but there dry, for some reason theres no fuel going through the injectors, the somthing stopping fuel going through them

We need to know if this "suddenly just happened for no reason", or if there has been any work, modifications or fiddling going on recently.

If you want to know if the ecu is powered you can pull the ecu water temp sensor connector off and one the connector's two terminals should show 5V DC relative to engine ground.

- - - Updated - - -

EFI fuse?

Did you get my PM re the auto box? my customer is trying to get intouch if you still have it.