The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Special offer: Motul Gear 300 gearbox and diff oil

Chris Wilson

Motul Gear 300 race spec manual gearbox and differential oil. Suitable for highly stressed manual gearboxes (like W58's behind turbo engines....) and differentials of both open and plate and Torsen type LSD construction. Top quality, only better stuff is neo, but the price is quite shocking. I have an excess of this at the moment and will sell at £14.10 a one litre bottle. Insured P&P to UK postcodes is £5.80. I have used it with great success in the getrag 6 speed box, but I can only say it's at your own discretion, it is not a Getrag recommended fluid as it's too thick to meet the drag requirements. Modern thinking is an oil as thin as possible to up the MPG, so long as it's just "strong" enough to not cause unnatural wear in normal usage. Once you start putting more torque through manual boxes you need all the lubricant quality you can afford. It is also suitable for the Giken plate type LSD if you are fortunate enough to own one. If you want some please e-mail me, rather than use a PM. Thanks.

Good price considering the amount I've just spent on OEM V160 oil. This would be fine as long as you replace the oil a little more regularly than normal though, I'm just a little lazy and like to have to not bother for a while.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.