The mkiv Supra Owners Club

With regret: 1994 Black Auto Full NA/TT BPU+ £5000

hoff

It is with great regret that the time has come to sell my pride and joy :( Many of you will know me and would have seen the car over the years, but you won't have seen me on here for a while. The simple fact is that I no longer have the time to take her out, and the distance to work is too great to drive her there. Not a great deal to say other than give you the spec:

• Black 1994 J-spec Auto full NA-TT conversion (Popshaft, autobox, etc)
  • Engine about 70k km's (I think) Chassis 130ish KM (IIRC)
  • BPU+,
  • XS Power FMIC,
  • HKS BOV,
  • HKS stainless steel arm and K&N cone filter,
  • Trust Power Enterprise 2 exhaust (full decat),
  • HKS EVC V boost controller (or VI, dont recall),
  • UK Brakes,
  • ProSport gauges,
  • Painted Cam covers etc (black),
  • ARP carbon fibre rad plate,
  • Referbished lights,
  • HID dipped lights,
  • LED White side lights to match dipped,
  • Crystal side repeators,
  • Stock nose with Greddy fibreglass lip (new)
  • Full Carbon Fibre TRD rear wing (also have a spare stock)
  • Carbon Fibre Shine Auto diffuser with vortex generators,
  • Veilside skirts blended (some cracking in blending and passenger side has a vertical crack near front wing),
  • 18" staggered Ultralight Nurbergring alloys (black spokes ss rim, Falken 452 tyres),
  • Cobra Missano seats (tear to drivers),
  • Momo Millenium 320mm stearing wheel, a little worn,
  • After market auto stick (have original too),
  • Painted black dash pannels (probably could do with redoing)
  • Stainless Steel dials.

If you are interested best to drop me a pm as I don't get on here that often these days. But I'm happy to chat regarding selling. Well as happy as can be.

Here are a couple of pics (not got one with the carbon fibre TRD wing/stock front and lip yet, but can do over the weekend):

Should mention, It was originally an NA. Full conversion now though including autobox, propshaft etc. Goes well and has been very reliable. The car body has done around 150k miles (forget off the top of my head) and the engine just shy of 70k miles.

Just wanted to Say thanks to Adam, top bloke, real pleasure to deal with. Only taken me 7 years to get a supra, but damn happy with it.

Rather enjoyed the 200 mile drive home, after the 1st 10 miles of getting used to not having a clutch pedal, did have a few left foot braking "issues" but got there in the end.

Not that it matters but its rather good on fuel as well, 230mile trip home on exactly half a tank.

:D :D :D :D

Just wanted to Say thanks to Adam, top bloke, real pleasure to deal with. Only taken me 7 years to get a supra, but damn happy with it.

Rather enjoyed the 200 mile drive home, after the 1st 10 miles of getting used to not having a clutch pedal, did have a few left foot braking "incidents" but got there in the end.

Not that it matters but its rather good on fuel as well, 230mile trip home on exactly half a tank.

You did well there mate on the 230 miles.

Great that you finally got one. What plans you got for it? Except selling me your differ that is lol

Rather enjoyed the 200 mile drive home, after the 1st 10 miles of getting used to not having a clutch pedal, did have a few left foot braking "issues" but got there in the end.

about time your back in a supra mannn!

You did well there mate on the 230 miles.

Great that you finally got one. What plans you got for it? Except selling me your differ that is lol

not alot really just a good clean and polish, few bits that need tidying up. Aside from that happy with it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.