The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Silver NA 51k

Guest pixy69

I just thought i'd test the water to see if i get any interest really in my Supra.

I purchased the car 2 years ago from a very wealthy elderly member on here who used the car as his 3rd car to go to the golf club in! lol

It was imported in 2006 by Goodmayes Motor Sales in Essex with only 16,000 miles and has now currently done only 51,000 miles. (I have all original import documentation & every single mot certificate plus loads of receipts)

I use this as my 2nd car so still drives and looks great. I had the MOT done last week and it sailed through again with no advisories. I also taxed it for 6 months at the end of January.

During my ownership i've made a few modifications/improvements whilst still trying to keep it looking fairly standard.

1993 (L Reg)

51,000 miles

Auto

Tein Super Street Coilovers

17" Zito Alloys (Repainted & Refurbed Recently) With Falken 452's

HKS Silent Power Exhaust (Fully Decatted inc. Chris Wilson 1st Decat)

Power Enterprise Air Impulse II Induction Kit

Zunsport Full Front Grille Kit

HID Lights

Carbon Fibre Vinyl Wrapped Dash (http://www.stick-r.co.uk)

Sat Nav/DVD TV Screen

Aftermarket Steering Wheel

Vacuum Gauge

Pivot Speed Meter (Removes Speed Limit & is Acceleration Timer)

EL-Glo Dials

Chrome Dash Ring Set

LED A/C Controls Conversion

Tinted Rear & Side Windows

Lee P Speaker Pod Mounts With Audiobahn Speakers

If you guys dont mind i'd appreciate some advice on value please?

Thanks,

Ryan

As nice as the car undoubtedly is, I cannot see it making £3.5k. There are a lot of nice looking NA's out there right now and it certainly is a buyers market. The added fact that this is an auto also hurts the value somewhat too.

My guess is that Geo is on the money when he says 2.5k to 3k tops.

Ah the joys of selling a car online! lol

I came across of your item,i really appreciate it,i am an oceanographer and am currently on the sea at the moment, i am buying the item as a gift for my dad,i want to make it a surprise gift for him,he won''t know anything about the gift until they get delivered to him.So i want you to reassure me that the item is in good condition as you have described. I can only pay through PayPal. So please kindly get back to immediately so i can proceed with the payment and after the payment has been done,i have a pick up agent that will come around to pick the item up immediately after payments.I''ll like to let you know that the shipping fee for the pick-up of the item we included with the payment. Instruction on how to get the fee to the shipper who will be responsible for the pick-up we also enclosed along with the PayPal payment. I''ll like to know if you can be entrusted with the fee in your possession. Get back to me immediately. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks My Phone No: 07024039736 My Email Address: [email protected]

Seriously though taking into account your comments above, does £2750ono sound about right?

I came across of your item,i really appreciate it,i am an oceanographer and am currently on the sea at the moment, i am buying the item as a gift for my dad,i want to make it a surprise gift for him,he won''t know anything about the gift until they get delivered to him.So i want you to reassure me that the item is in good condition as you have described. I can only pay through PayPal. So please kindly get back to immediately so i can proceed with the payment and after the payment has been done,i have a pick up agent that will come around to pick the item up immediately after payments.I''ll like to let you know that the shipping fee for the pick-up of the item we included with the payment. Instruction on how to get the fee to the shipper who will be responsible for the pick-up we also enclosed along with the PayPal payment. I''ll like to know if you can be entrusted with the fee in your possession. Get back to me immediately. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks My Phone No: 07024039736 My Email Address: [email protected]

Seriously though taking into account your comments above, does £2750ono sound about right?

Having sold a few cars online that sounds a little genuine to me as they never give you a phone number only a dodgey email they use. Plus they ask for your bank detials and never use paypal, be wary though becuase one Nigerian sent me a bogus email from what appeared to be paypal telling me the funds had cleared. Guess what they hadn't :rolleyes:

I am not saying its genuine but it doesn't fit the Nigerian scam, but they might be improving there engilsh (marginally) and changing the scam.

Having sold a few cars online that sounds a little genuine to me as they never give you a phone number only a dodgey email they use. Plus they ask for your bank detials and never use paypal, be wary though becuase one Nigerian sent me a bogus email from what appeared to be paypal telling me the funds had cleared. Guess what they hadn't :rolleyes:

I am not saying its genuine but it doesn't fit the Nigerian scam, but they might be improving there engilsh (marginally) and changing the scam.

:D

GLWS, it's a nice looking car.

This sounds well dodgy to me - I would steer clear of it. The only way I would sell my car abroad (which I have done) is to get the shipping agent to draw out the cash from a bank in my presence and hand it over.

I had the exact same email from someone two weeks ago for a civic I was selling.. He sent me the address that the car was to be shipped to then I just messaged him back saying the cops were on their way over. Didn't hear anything back after that, these scumbags really make eBay a crap place to shop.

Guest pixy69

Car is now sold :( It's currently on its way to its new home in Sweden.

Thank you again everyone for your advice :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.