The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LSD A01B Differential wanted!

Herb

hi!

I'm looking for a limited slip differential for my Sz Supra.

It has now a A01A differential installed, and I really want to go the LSD route.

So I'm looking for a limited slip diff with 4.272:1 ratio. The code for that one is A01B.

Shipment to Austria would have to be possible as I'm living down here :) - of course I'd come up for all the costs involved with that.

I'm looking forward to all your offers! - hope there will be any :)

best regards, Herbert

• 2 weeks later...

@ neil: I'll contact him - many thanks!!

I've now got a chance to get the internal part (so the cylindric lsd itself) without the housing pinion etc.

I know that I cqn swap that into my casing and combine it with my pinion etc.

But the question is: couldn't I also get a small lsd diff out of a TT far cheaper and combine it with my pinion etc. To get the 4.XX ratio for the NA.

So the question is if the lsd itself is different within the small case diffs or is it just the gear and the pinion that is different to get the different ratios??

Hope everybody understands what I mean... :)

Regards, Herbert

thanks david but I'm after a A01B for the NA.

I know that I can also use a TT diff as long as it's the small casing.

but i want to keep the oem 4.XX gearing for the NA.

Is there a way to swat the diff itself and combine it with my pinion and gear to have somehow a A01B instead of a A02B?

regards, Herbert

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.