The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS Super Dragger

Dim Sum

What size is the exhaust as I was tempted to get the whifbitzs 2.5 catback as my car has a bung in at the moment to keep the noise down (I have the wbitzs double decat 2.5's and without the bung it is stupidly loud although there is no sound deadening in it anyway which doesn't help)

would love this but would need to shift my JPerformance Exhaust first :(

I'm in the same boat has you. I've got to sell this to buy the other one.

What size is the exhaust as I was tempted to get the whifbitzs 2.5 catback as my car has a bung in at the moment to keep the noise down (I have the wbitzs double decat 2.5's and without the bung it is stupidly loud although there is no sound deadening in it anyway which doesn't help)

I think the size is 3.5' or at least 3.

Kind of useless for my decat then. I had a look at the photo and had the slight feeling it wouldn't work out.

Thats just the back box and mid pipe.

This doesn't include the decat/ or cat

I have a decat system unless your downpipe is different size:blink:

Before i fitted the decat, it went on the cat just fine. No mods needed

No I meant I already have a 1st and second 2.5 decat already and was only going to get a 2.5 catback exhaust. Will stick to getting the whifbitzs 2.5 catback as it is designed to keep the noise down on decat na's.

oh i see. Yeah if you want to keep noise down on n/a you don't want one of these. These are louder on n/a than TT's

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.