The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6k HID's

Neil-NA

I got these off the group buy that DARRETT did, i fitted them for 1 month in the middle of summer and never actually got to use them at night, they come with all the brackets and are in full working order and come with the box.

Open to offers but don't take the p!ss..

from my experience when I was dealing with selling the HID's on the forum some lights would be different to what is typically specified.

if i can remember, japspec lights typically come with HB3 and the UK specs come with HB3/HB4 combo.

this isn't always the case though, what is specified has sometimes not been the case as I've had people order bulbs which should have fit and return them due to being incorrect size.

conclusion: check the lights in your car before ordering any bulbs. variation causes time and hassle and this has happened countless times.

(^^^ all for you neil, the passion to help NA's is tattoo'ed onto my face :D )

Fairly sure H4 is for jspec but i suppose for the first time in my life i could be wrong about something :D

from my experience when I was dealing with selling the HID's on the forum some lights would be different to what is typically specified.

if i can remember, japspec lights typically come with HB3 and the UK specs come with HB3/HB4 combo.

this isn't always the case though, what is specified has sometimes not been the case as I've had people order bulbs which should have fit and return them due to being incorrect size.

conclusion: check the lights in your car before ordering any bulbs. variation causes time and hassle and this has happened countless times.

(^^^ all for you neil, the passion to help NA's is tattoo'ed onto my face :D )

What, you have both confused me even more! :D

Anyone else know if the H4 should fit the facelift headlights dipped beams?

I'll have a look when I get home tonight. :)

They fit in his J spec headlamps so they will work with facelifts as they take the same type bulbs!

Problem solved.

Thanks for clearing that up Martin even though I know what you think of them ;)

Neil - You have PM.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.