The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 silver NA - 5 speed manual

Guest Budz86

Guest Budz86

Evening all, I've finally got round to putting this ad up! Bought a TT6 BPU a few months back and have been meaning to do this for a while but a little part of me was tempted to try and keep it. Anyways, here is the general spec....

1995 silver NA - 5 speed manual

197k KM - 124k miles

No tax due to the new law's - I can't afford to insure this and the TT

MOT till July 2012

BC Racing suspension

Do luck braided brake lines and Motul RBF 600 fluid.

Jspec discs with Chris Wilson pads all round (these were changed in 2010 I think)

6000k HID's with UK glass lights

Clear side repeaters and front indicators

Thor speed delimiter - only fitted when I bought the car so it had never been faster that 112mph

Active front but motor not working - £20 for a replacement motor from Keron

Volk wheels, 17" front and 18" rears with ok tyres - I've also got a set of stock 16's with virtually brand new Falken 452's if you prefer those instead

Aftermarket Kenwood CD player with USB connection

Aftermarket speakers in rear - Kenwood's I think (?)

Clutch only has about 15k miles on it, if that

Serviced and maintained by LeeP of SRD tuning

Still pulls very strong and I've not had any mechanical issues since I've owned her apart from the clutch. I've got all the previous paperwork - pretty much a whole box file, including the original receipts/MOT's for Japan and the Japanese owners manual -the car even came with the original flare! I believe the car was imported around 2006 and has only had one other owner in the UK. The paintwork is very good for it's age and has a deep shine to it as I've spent far too many hours detailing it! All in all a clean, stock NA.

Price is £2500!! ono I can be contacted either by e-mail([email protected]) or on the mobile (07818 505186). Would rather it go to a club member but if I've sold it in a couple of weeks, I'll stick it on pistonheads.

Here's a link to the photo's, let me know if you want any more; http://s879.photobucket.com/albums/ab351/MKIV_Budz86/Kazumi/

Hope that's everything, if you've got any questions just drop me a line.

Thanks, Dean

Guest Budz86

Ok, I've got loads of photo's of the car but as they were taken with a 12 megapixel camera the files are around 2.5 mb each. Does anyone know how I can shrink them and how big they have to be so I can upload?

Guest Budz86
is the plate included in the sale?

Sorry, plate not included. It's an N reg.

What other pictures do you have in mind? I've just noticed that there are no interior or engine shot's so I'll take some tomorrow and add them - newbie mistake! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, further price drop to £2700 as on closer inspection the rear tyres on the volks will need replacing or you have the option of the stock 16's with almost new falkens but they could do with a refurb.

Apart from that it's a brilliant car - you won't be disapointed! I need my driveway back!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.