The mkiv Supra Owners Club

lexus gs300 staggered 18's

fizzle

As above, good condition refurbed 6months ago, painted grey with centre caps (not TTE caps). These are off my brothers gs300, come with tyres (legal).

wheels 8.5j & 10j

tyres 245 front 275 rears

offset supra fit, clear uk brakes

he's open to offers..

Right sorry guys before anyone makes an offer... i just spoke to him, he's going to get them refurbed before selling them.

apologies to all interested!:imsorry:

Non staggered set available

How much as they are?

I wouldn't worry about getting these refurbed, as I'd imagine anyone buying these may want to do their own thing with them. ;)

don't think he really knows what he's doing with them yet, he got quoted £85each for refurb so that put him off! I have told him i won't put them on here until he decides so i don't end up messin anyone about..

will happily pass on any offers..

What are the widths mate...what size tyres do they take f&r?

Do you know the offsets and whether they fit stock arches without rolling!?

Cheers

fronts are 245's rears are 275's, they are perfect supra offsets and fit. no rolling required, (i'm told they will clear uk brakes but can't guarantee as i havent tried)

the wheels are in very good condition, they were refurbed 6 months ago just before my bro bought the car..

I have have spoken to a refurb company this morning who have quoted £65 per wheel to revert back to original diamond cut condition..

to get the lexus logo removed from the caps would be extra, and only possible if you have them painted.. They can't remove the lexus logo and polish the cap!! Although plain and TTE caps are available. (TTE ones very hard to get)

Fully refurbed diamond cut sets are going for £1000+ without tyres

I can't see any problems with them being refurbed before, the guys at the wheel place didn't mention any issues when i spoke to them!

I am taking the non staggered diamond cut set to a guy this avo, to see what a refurb will be on them, will try get more info on refurbing the centre caps there...

he is looking for offers over £500 as is,

if he refurbs them he will be looking close to £1000..

the non staggered set £200 without tyres.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.