The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Set of 18" ultralite atec II wheels

davej705

As title suggests I am selling these wheels because I have bought a wider set. These are lovely wheels and would look good on almost any supra IMO

They are Gunmetal grey with a chrome lip and immaculate. They were on my car when i bought it,they were purchased on 04/06/10 for the cost of £1095 and have hardly been used

The fronts are 18x8.5/ET35

The rears are 18x9.5/ET35

the tyres are fullrun zr's which all are like new,not sure of the size of the tyres as the car is in the bodyshop,I will update tomorrow

The invoice says the fronts weigh 9.7kg,doesn't say a rear weight however they probably weigh a little more due to them being bigger

I am after £500 without delivery

aero1.jpg

aero2.jpg

Do you know if these clear UK brakes?

I dont know tbh,If you can find out the offset needed for uk brakes I can check them against the wheel size.there is lots of room under the wheels with j specs,how much bigger are uk's?

I have found out ET25 offset fit uk spec brakes and these are ET35 offset. does that mean they'll clear them

Do you know if these clear UK brakes?

I dont know tbh,If you can find out the offset needed for uk brakes I can check them against the wheel size.there is lots of room under the wheels with j specs,how much bigger are uk's?

I have found out ET25 offset fit uk spec brakes and these are ET35 offset. does that mean they'll clear them

For your info - UK front calipers require a 46mm clearance - so if the back of the wheel from the inner spoke to the hub is 47mm or more you will be fine ;)

I've got these wheels, are you sure the fronts are ET35 as mine are ET27 on the fronts and 35's on the rear.

When i bought them from Ibrar I got told the will clear UK Spec brakes but obviously that will be with the offsets he supplied me.

I've got these wheels, are you sure the fronts are ET35 as mine are ET27 on the fronts and 35's on the rear.

When i bought them from Ibrar I got told the will clear UK Spec brakes but obviously that will be with the offsets he supplied me.

Yeah they are both ET35 according to the invoice for them.are yours the same size as these ones?

Almost certain they are. I can check when i get home later.

The offsets are what Ultralite advise for a Supra fitment according to Ibrar. It maybe worth checking that someone hasn't just put that down by mistake on the invoice?

Im pretty sure your right.I can't check as the car is not here,it's in reading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I saw these on the car when dave popped over to mine to drop off a few bits, got to say they looked lovely and worked well with the black.

Bargain at £500 given they are pretty much as new, would have had them were it not for the fact I have a nice nearly new set of Rota's in situ! ;)

Good luck with the sale mate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.