The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Attn Chris Wilson & Alignment Guru's!

veilsideTT

Ive just installed my Tein Super Streets with new upper mounts.

I run 285/30/19 tyres on a 19X10 rim for the rear

I run 245/30/19 tyres on a 19X9 rim for the front

Im going to get my geometry done on Saturday and have got to take my own settings.

Do any of the geometry boys know what the best settings would be for me running on my 19's

I know its never going to be perfect on 19's but i might as well get close and make sure im not getting uneven tyre wear.

Ive looked at "lance Alignment" but am unsure of if this is suitable due to the fact he set this up on 17" wheels.

Many Thanks

Scotty

Guest Bijal

with your front bumper they will struggle to do it accuratley, every car we have done (supras) have had to have the stock front bumper on or had to take off the front bumper to do it properly.

also, not sure where your taking it in leicester but if they are that good at alignment then they should have a basic book that shows all camber and tracking fiigures for 99% of cars on the road today (to factory settings or as clsoe as possible).

best place to take it to is Thortons in Syston, or my guys at Toyota. Thortons can be arsy at times, but their job is as good as my guys in Toyota.

if you want, i could get you booked in at Toyota and have it done at our rates :cool:

by the way, they want the Oroginal MKIV Supra manual back :D

bijal

p.s thought you only had enough budget for the Eibach springs?? :D

they should have a basic book that shows all camber and tracking fiigures for 99% of cars on the road today (to factory settings or as clsoe as possible).

Which you might as well through out of the window once you change the suspension components and wheel size like this. (As I understand it.)

with your front bumper they will struggle to do it accurately, every car we have done (supras) have had to have the stock front bumper on or had to take off the front bumper to do it properly.

They wont get my car on any 4 poster ramp at Toyota. grounds out! Jaguar have a flat alignment ramp sunk into the ground

also, not sure where your taking it in Leicester but if they are that good at alignment then they should have a basic book that shows all camber and tracking figures for 99% of cars on the road today (to factory settings or as clsoe as possible).

best place to take it to is Thortons in Syston, or my guys at Toyota. Thortons can be arsy at times, but their job is as good as my guys in Toyota.

Jaguar have newer better kit than at Toyota. Yes they have stock settings on the system but there not going to be much use to me with 19's and an inch and a half lower.

by the way, they want the Original MKIV Supra manual back :D

That got stolen with the body/chassis manual from their workshop. I have neither dude!

Guest Bijal
They wont get my car on any 4 poster ramp at Toyota. grounds out! Jaguar have a flat alignment ramp sunk into the ground

Jaguar have newer better kit than at Toyota. Yes they have stock settings on the system but there not going to be much use to me with 19's and an inch and a half lower.

That got stolen with the body/chassis manual from their workshop. I have neither dude!

yeah, forgot to mention, thats another reason why we have to take the aftermarket front bumpers off, cos of the ramps!!! thortons are the same.

make sure the cambers are sorted too.

good luck!

;)

Was my side skirts that were the problem at Toyota dude. The bumper just made it but then would hit the skirts.

Even if i want to put it on a 2 poster i have to jack each side up so the arms will swing under (with the pods fully screwed in too)

Thats just silly, Its not exactly rocket science getting a low car onto rams. Just take the Wood with you... ohh err..!