The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A night in Surrey!

RobD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Supra-T
Great if you can stop time, learn to drive and lose some weight we stand a chance then:blink:

What has any of those things got to do with me having a fast car? :blink:

What has any of those things got to do with me having a fast car? :blink:

1) 'Faster car by Suprapod' don't care how much £££ you have thats not possible:tongue:

2) If you tried to race me/bike in JP's car, you would prob kill me, yourself and anyone else in the near vicinity, you don't just jump in a 900hp car with no TC and drive it flat out, it takes years of experience to handle a car like that.

3) No comment:blink::innocent::D

Guest Supra-T
1) 'Faster car by Suprapod' don't care how much £££ you have thats not possible:tongue:

2) If you tried to race me/bike in JP's car, you would prob kill me, yourself and anyone else in the near vicinity, you don't just jump in a 900hp car with no TC and drive it flat out, it takes years of experience to handle a car like that.

3) No comment:blink::innocent::D

Ok, how long would it take to sort out the engine, stick a great big turbo on there and do the 6 speed box?

Who said anything about not having a tc?

Guest Supra-T
You are the one giving it large, i look forward to suprapod, you best call me up in the link below;)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=220932

I'm not giving it large mate, i'm just saying that I will have a faster car than yours by SP, that isn't big talk mate, big talk is when you brag about what you have then all of a sudden you lose and your bubble gets popped.

I'll call you out when the cars ready mate, don't worry I'm not shy I just want to make sure that it is 100% ready so I don't end up looking like a tit! ;)

I'm not giving it large mate, i'm just saying that I will have a faster car than yours by SP, that isn't big talk mate, big talk is when you brag about what you have then all of a sudden you lose and your bubble gets popped.

I'll call you out when the cars ready mate, don't worry I'm not shy I just want to make sure that it is 100% ready so I don't end up looking like a tit! ;)

I think its a little optimistic for supra pod bud!

Thats in august isnt it? :blink:

Guest Supra-T
I think its a little optimistic for supra pod bud!

Thats in august isnt it? :blink:

Do you reckon it would take longer than 7 weeks to get that sort of work done mate?

Guest Supra-T
I'm intriged, you have 7 weeks until SupraPod, currently have a car with probably less than 500bhp and a stock auto, just what are you planning to get done in that time to get a sub 10.5s run? :blink: Unless you are on a wind up ;)

I was thinking of starting it all off by going 6 speed, but boostlogic sounds appealing too tbh.

Do you reckon it would take longer than 7 weeks to get that sort of work done mate?

it would probably take you that long to get the parts i would imagine!

6 speed boxes are quite hard to get hold off, a mate has been waiting 3 to 4 months for his to get here! Then all the power parts, you'll need a built engine which will need time to be built, mapped, run in, mapped! Its not a 5 min process bud!

And like Dude said, its NOT the type of car you can just jump into and drive hard!

For your sake i'd strongly suggest you dont!

it would probably take you that long to get the parts i would imagine!

6 speed boxes are quite hard to get hold off, a mate has been waiting 3 to 4 months for his to get here! Then all the power parts, you'll need a built engine which will need time to be built, mapped, run in, mapped! Its not a 5 min process bud!

And like Dude said, its NOT the type of car you can just jump into and drive hard!

For your sake i'd strongly suggest you dont!

The voice of reason:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Just you wait and see, give me till Suprapod Jamie and I'll have a faster car than yours. Garenteed! ;)

Ok, how long would it take to sort out the engine, stick a great big turbo on there and do the 6 speed box?

Who said anything about not having a tc?

Stop showing off!! ;)

just wait till SP! :)

:thumbs: - cheers mate i needed a good laugh after a boring morning at work :D

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)