The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A night in Surrey!

RobD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Supra-T
Just for the record I beat Supra-T in my measy TT on the way to the Bluewater meet (350bhp) :D

Really? And what happened on the way back while stuck in 2nd gear all the way?...

:thumbs: - cheers mate i needed a good laugh after a boring morning at work :D

No worries mate glad I made your day! ;)

Has he broke it now?

Even when it's broken it's still faster than yours even if your generous dyno reading is correct! :p

It never really worked bless him :D

Word...? Really...? Why did you want to hit the toilet as soon as we stopped the rob? ;) :p

Guest Supra-T
How you getting on with this?

Pretty bad tbh honest mate, running out of time and making things worst by destroying what I already have! Lol

Really? And what happened on the way back while stuck in 2nd gear all the way?...
I thought I did well considering you decided on a run while I had a car in front of me! :D

Only teasing, your car is good & sounds lovely but you still got a long way to go to catch up with the big boys!