The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White Supra NA Manual wanted

Neil-NA

Hi i'm looking at buying my 1st Supra this month.

I am very picky about what i want so here goes.

It has to be a white NA manual, with standard bumpers, sideskirts etc,i dont mind small mods such as wheels exhaust.

Condition is important as i dont want one with rust or faded paint.

Mileage no more than 85k with tax and MOT.

I will have 4k to spend so i know im asking alot and im looking at buying end of July early August, but will hold out for the right car ;)

Thank you.

Neil.

"If" I find a facelift TT6 in the near future I will have to let my NA go. Whether I would let it go for 4K is another matter...:sly:

My car has about 87K on it now after the Le Mans trip and the lakes trip but I would have to get an accurate reading. The car has had an awful lot spent on it and it still has a couple of wee problems (ariel broken, one mirror does not fold and the AC needs fixing as it has a very very slow leak) beyond that it is as good as any other..!! It appears a lot on these pics.....http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=168825&page=5

I'll keep an eye on this thread. For 4K I would be looking at a facelift but finding one with all your "needs" will never be easy.

H.

Shouldn't discount autos either. My list of thing was exactly the same as yours word for word but came to the stage finding one just wasn't happening. Managed to get an auto which ticked all the other boxes and didn't look back.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just over 5k OTR but a 10 week wait :(

Both look nice.

Personally I don't think that is so bad. A fresh import should be in much better condition underneath than a car that has seen winters here. I don't know what year they are but you have to also consider what they would be worth in a private sale once you got it here etc.

I spent last night tidying mine up with a little help from Ste D. The cleaner it got the less likely I would be to let it go...:rolleyes:

Good luck with the search..!!

H.

If i were you i wouldn't be so hasty in wanting one, go test drive a few and use your head not your heart to buy one otherwise you could end up with a lot of problems.

If you want peace of mind get Jurgen to bring you one in as i and lots of other people have from here, 10 weeks is nothing to wait for peace of mind. Mine arrives on the 21st and i can't wait :) good luck in finding one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.