The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is the supra really the ultimate tuning car?

Glosphil

Thats just it,I dont really know what I want.

I've owned so many standard run of the mill cars, like Audi TT's, Z3 3.0 Sport, Porsche boxster (still got it) but none of them come close to putting the smile on my face like the supra does.

But now i'm full BPU and starting to get bored, I read so many articles, and look at so many options but not being a mechanic I get lost. Take my recent thread about going single and your answers, I just couldnt follow it, so it got closed and i'll think again in a week or so.

I dont track my car, or anything, but I want more and more power to keep me entertained. i'm a good driver, dont take silly risks, but I love the feeling when I plant that peddle in a safe environment, there is nothing else to give me that buzz.

So shall I single it, or sell the porker and astra and get a skyline aswell? or just go for something else that will feed my thrills. There seems to be no end to it.

Think I need to join the space programme and get into a rocket or something lol

wow. sounds like petrol addiction, join the club.

..maybe you should take flying lessons...I'm serious.