The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Annoying sales adverts

Guest suprabitch

Guest suprabitch

Is it just me or do new year sales adverts annoy anyone else?

Altho this is a completly pointless thread i wonder what are the most annoying xmas sales adverts?

Guest suprabitch
that fuckingg crazy frog advert is really getting on my tits

actually i quite like that frog advert lol , looks a bit like sum1 i no , not mentioning any names...... But its the ones with the women tryin 2 sell stupid tool boxes for 'bargain prices' i kinda agree wit kate lol I certainly dont do DIY - thats what men are for!

that fuckingg crazy frog advert is really getting on my tits

Yep, I'm with you on that one - not only is it not crazy it has nothing to do with frogs and as anyone with Internet access knows it came from that equally unfunny "I challenge you not to laugh" picture of the F1 car that did the rounds for far too long.

It's not so much the fact it's annoying, it's that it's annoying, then its annoying 10 seconds later when they repeat it.... I hate that damn advert.

The rest aren't annoying me too much at all, probably because I need a new sofa and everyone seems to want to save me money and give me free credit for 90 years.

Ah well the holiday adverts will be on from now (I note James Villas and the America advert have started tonight), make the most of the sales ones....

However bad TV ads get they're never as annoying as the adverts on radio that talk to you like you're retarded.

One local radio station here has been playing the same sh*te window advert every hour or so for the last 10 years.... no joke. I actually change stations every time it comes on.

Anyone else noticed the adverts for furniture, can't remember the company, the ones that show an originally priced £1600 sofa, that is now half price, minus a further 10%, so is now £400. WTF?? That is not half price then an extra 10% off!! Are they fecking stupid or something?? Makes you think that something is just not right.

Guest suprabitch
Nothing wrong with a bit of DIY, especially with power tools *grin*

And what exactly are you tryin to say? - For those of us with fragile minds......

Guest suprabitch
Can someone explain the "3" advert with the giant jellyfish and the two Japanese guys to me?

Well them 3 adverts are just stupid - i mean , who has ever known of a talking cherry?

Confused