The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Annoying sales adverts

Guest suprabitch

what gets me about the Frog thing is........... has anyone actually paid good money for it? i have actually heard it or the cut down version of it 5 times in the same add break, how are they allowed to get away with it :banghead:

yep he's right.....half of my office does in fact have this frog tone...man its annoying. Although I am immune to it now. However its not as annoying as the ring tone which cries "mummy" in a child like voice over an over.......damn that kills me

The sad thing is, I had this as a ring tone about 18 months ago when it came out as the project animation from the bloke in sweden..... and then it was unique... mainly because I got the raw audio from him....

Just winds me up that they have renamed someone else's work, wonder if he is actually getting royalties from jamster...

lol @ soonto

BTW any advert which annoys the feck out of you is effective and memorable.DFS must have ploughed thousands into their Advertising budget for xmas but it will have sorted them out for the next 6 months at least - whenever you think 'I want to buy a sofa' you will think DFS annoying the feck out of you but I bet you have rememembered their name!

lol @ soonto

BTW any advert which annoys the feck out of you is effective and memorable.DFS must have ploughed thousands into their Advertising budget for xmas but it will have sorted them out for the next 6 months at least - whenever you think 'I want to buy a sofa' you will think DFS annoying the feck out of you but I bet you have rememembered their name!

I see you point, but then I would deliberately NOT buy a sofa from DFS as a matter of principle. So in that respect it wouldn't work on me. I'd be "must avoid DFS at all cost" :nana: