The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pick up new TT tomorrow

tooquicktostop

Well she is home and I could not be happier with it, Drove back from Southampton to Essex, in a TT for the first time (yep only ever owned single turbos), pulls very well and I am amazed how quiet a stock car is, had to look at the rev gauge a few times when stuck in traffic to see if it was running!!

The heater is still giving a little heat so all my not be lost with the matrix and the stone chips will need some attention to make it mint, a wheel refurb is on the cards to

The car will need a SMIC with the cam belt service as the one fitted is original and knackered, but all in I think I have done OK with this one :), just need to give it a good clean tomorrow,

Matt at AFR will hopefully get all this sorted when he opens in Jan ;)

SV200800.JPG

SV200801.JPG

SV200802.JPG

SV200803.JPG

SV200805.JPG

SV200806.JPG

SV200807.JPG

SV200808.JPG

SV200809.JPG

SV200810.JPG

Glad to hear it wasn't a pup Dean.

So what's the stock 4000 2nd turbo surge like?

I was really impressed today, as you know I have never driven a TT before, went straight into Singles, the stock TT is very quiet and smooth, I was very excited to get back in a Supra again after the year I have had with them, put it away now until Jan when I will let Matt's team at AFR give it a service, cam belt, Heater Matrix sorted and a SMIC

Glad you got back safely Dean, hope it gives you as much pleasure as it has me :-)

Was sorry to see it drive off round the corner :(

Still the Avensis Diesel is a sight to behold ----- god shoot me now :taped:

Keep in touch and let me know how you ge ton with it

Regards

N

Glad you got back safely Dean, hope it gives you as much pleasure as it has me :-)

Was sorry to see it drive off round the corner :(

Still the Avensis Diesel is a sight to behold ----- god shoot me now :taped:

Keep in touch and let me know how you ge ton with it

Regards

N

Pleasure doing business today mate and got the girlfriend out to the seaside for the day!:D

I will bring it back to its former glory over the next few months, I will keep you posted

Cheers again

Dean ;)