The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 silver NEWCASTLE

supra steveo

i am back up north, and yesterday i spotted a silver supe with large graphics on the side this was at the roundabout in benton by the megabowl, i was driving my mums celica so you wouldnt have seen me, also the day before that i was driving across the tyne bridge and drove straight all the way ( i am trying to give directions coz i cant remember the name of the street, the old durham road i think) when i seen parked up on the path a uk spec supra. any one on the boards

Did the silver sup have blue graphics down the side........ if it did there is a lad in blyth that ive had a bit crack with who has got a silver NA with big blue ones down the side..

Theres a lad from gateshead used to workin in charlie browns who has a silver n/a supe with grafix down the side with a veilside bumper and rear spoliler,dont think he gets on here though.

.Jurgen, So you eventually sold the white tt then? Have you still got the rx7?

yep a sold the car to someone else as the guy from ireland did not have the funds.

the rx7 is on my drive at moment will be doing the registration process after the new year. :innocent:

think i am going to register the silver n/a then aswell and use that as my weekend car till it sells. :cool: