The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Unique Rear end

Sharpie

I hope bens747 does not mind.....the pic was via a link in your sig so, thought it fair game :)

Some bits on your car which, I have not seen done anywhere else before.....A new take on the 98on lights and a double twin exit exhaust from your rear 1/4 wraparound.

I assume this is a custom job ?

Do you have any shots of the pipe work under the car ?

It's good to see new unique stuff being done to the soop.

:thumbs:

Just found the post here. I bought the car pretty much as is so want to put my own mark on it but I like whats been done. Not everything is going to be to everyones taste but there you go. Your right ..... the rears seem to have stuck on silver, I hate to say tape cos it sounds naff. I don't have any pics of the exhaust work underneath but could explain it to you if you want.

Ben ...... :respekt:

Hi Rosie

You know what ...... I'd love to for you guys a photo, but believe it or not my neighbours kids were round the other day and nearly burnt the house down including my £500 digital camera by lighting a candle and leaving it. Only luck would have it that it was caught in time otherwise the whole house would have gone.

Ben ....... :respekt:

Ah cool, another Sim City 4 fan!

Regarding the AVS wheels and obtaining replacements... you can't. They are out of production now. Annoyingly there's been a few knackered sets floating around over the last year - far had 3 left after his smash, so did Justin (he might have had 4 actually). Neither were available to buy after the crashes though.

If you're desperate, Paul E at Miami GT has a car coming over that has 4 white ones that he was talking about replacing. IIRC they were on a red Supra. Obviously you'd need to get one painted/alloyed the same colour to match, but that's gotta be cheaper than new ones all round.

• 2 weeks later...