The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock RZ 6 Speed - Genuine Car

smithn05

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems a far price for a rather tatty looking car. Unless you can do the jobs yourself it needs a lot of cash spending on it to bring it up to anything like what I'd call decent.

Those headlights look awfully clean for a 14 year old jspec.

I'd be cautious.

Hi all

Thanks for the post Peter P, I am fully in agreement with your thoughts. I hope the the buyer does take it on as a project, (and if I had more time available and could put up with the costs of running it daily I would be doing it!!). I personally wouldnt have sold it to someone I knowingly knew was going to strip it.

Incidentally, it is now sold (unsurprisingly!!).

Regards

Nigel

Did it sell to a member off here?

I am going to pick this up on the 1st Dec when he gets his new car delivered, all being well with the car when I arrive I will own another Supra, just need to get my story straight for her in doors now, as the reason it was just too cheap not to buy may not do just before xmas :D

I am going to pick this up on the 1st Dec when he gets his new car delivered, all being well with the car when I arrive I will own another Supra, just need to get my story straight for her in doors now, as the reason it was just too cheap not to buy may not do just before xmas :D

Good news! Like others, I am glad it isn't being broken. ;)

Well done, sly fox. :D

If it all looks straight when I go to see it I will be getting it back to full working order but keeping it Stock thats for sure, one single turbo is enough, this will be the daily driver :)

Nice one. I was hoping whoever bought it would keep it in one piece :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.