The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I got a new Supra!

Tones

I'd prefer the quality of the Advan wheels over the cheap ebay wheels. If you're going to swap the wheels fit a decent set.

i know whats what but really trying not to go crazy with spending ;) those wheelmania vortex aint a bad wheel though?? im not in the mood to fork out £1500 for a nice set of racing harts but il prob end up doing that anyway :innocent:

Less than £1000 for a set of 4 wheels and tyres would say otherwise to me.

The tyres i will not be getting anyway! But to be honest Nic a friend of mine bought those wheels last year and has no probs at all, ive a few nice sets of rims before, work etc etc, they all came with the cars though thank god as didnt fancy spending anything over £800 for rims alone

haha, they are 18s ;) but i might change to a nicer set of 18s, have anything nice??? :D

Sure you've seen my 18's ya mad man they were parked next door to you for seven weeks :D

I know yeah, still thinkin on what to go for, call over later or tmrw for a look man!

Can anyone tell me if the brembo brakes from a skyline gtr be fitted to a supra cos my brother's selling his set off his 300zx and i was gonna buy them if they'd fit, they're workin out fairly cheap at 750 quid (500 sterling) including discs and braided hoses. He's also selling his 19" tsw catalunya's an i want to know if the 300 and the supra have the same pcd.

Cheers guys

Steve