The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another GB for clear lenses?!

suprattgaz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, looks to be enough interest in this to do another run.

I am awaiting permission of the Moderators and will then post a proper for sale thread.

Manufacturing will take 2 weeks once I have a number of people interested. The actual run will take a day no matter the number required, it is ordering and shipping the material that takes the time.

Due to people putting their name down and pulling out at the last minute on the last run of these I will ask for £20 deposit please just to prove your worth.

All info should be on the links (or under "search"), PLEASE READ HOW TO FIT AND WHAT IS INVOLVED BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR NAME DOWN. It is not rocket science by any means, but I suggest you need a bit of DIY in you, or a mate that is handy in the engineering part of his/her grey matter. Similarly a garage could do it, and I guess you will get facelift style (but personnalised) lights for less then half the price.:eyebrows:

Will post as soon as I get the nod.

Gary

Guest Rays the roof

Ok. Have agreed with Gary that I will do the conversions for those members who do not want the hassle and risk of doing it themselves. I have a porper oven and kit to do a professional job and have previously made rear light clear lens and LED conversions (see thread under my name). If you want me to do this please PM me and the more I have the cheaper I can do it. Will b as a hobbyest and will get approval off Club. Cost will be circa £70 for the conversion plus postage, though we can arrange for the lens to come here in bulk directly from Gary to save on postage. Ray

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.