The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bargain Time - HP Digital Cam + Printer

michael

Visit http://www.argos.co.uk

Add these two items to your trolley:

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&productId=115555

(4.1 Megapixel HP Digital Camera - £149.99)

and

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&productId=103808

(HP P7450 Photo Printer - £79.99)

Stick them both in the trolley and the price is £99.98

(Price applies at time of writing, don't blame me if you are too slow :))

hmmmm...

Please note that these items have not yet been paid for - the price you pay will be the price in store on the day you collect your item(s). Items marked by a + are excluded from the Argos 16-day money back guarantee. An * indicates there is a pricing footnote. For further information or end dates of any offers, please see the individual product detail.

For the record this is a proper Argos deal not a mistake - however some stores don't seem to be doing local pickup and it comes up at full price, others do though so try a few. Like whitesupraboy2 I know a few people who have already been and got theirs, some are talking about taking the printer back for a refund under the 14 day returns policy to leave them with a £19.99 camera.

I opted for delivery for a few pounds more and it's due on Monday - cheaper than starting up the Supra and going through the ordeal of battering Christmas shoppers anyway :)

It's 'while stocks last' though so don't mess around :)

Thanks for the pic whitesupraboy2 - I just hope that wasn't taken with the HP camera ;)

Doesnt a reservation number at argos pick the item from the available stock and do exactly what it says, reserve the item.

Basically if there are only 30 bundles available and 20 reservations only 10 bundles would be available for anyone turning up without a reservation number.

The way i understand it when a reservation number expires the items go back into the stock levels.

Recieved this at 18:46:

Thank you for your recent enquiry on argos.co.uk

You recently enquired about a Hewlett Packard P7450 Printer., Cat No. 670/0373, on the Argos web site, which was out of stock.

We have just received further stock of this item.

If you would still like to order, please click on the link below as soon as possible, as we cannot guarantee how long the stock will last.

http://www.argos.co.uk/BIS?partNumber=6700373&traceablereference=TRK009

We hope you enjoy shopping with us.

Argos Internet Team

Originally posted by Alex

I got mine! yay

And the 512mb SD card was half price too! £59.99 instead of £119.99!

So in all I have a Camera, printer and 512mb SD card for the price of a camera!

LOL

Top work Mcanny! :D

Alex, which SD card did you get.

Regards

Chris

Originally posted by Jake

As mentioned above, the web site is out of stock. Did you select "Collect from local store" ?

Also as mentioned earlier they had more in stock :p

No they don't have any in my local shops, but they did list them as in stock for delivery, just gone again by the time I got to the order screen.