The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why does everyone want a race!!!

Epic

bit off the rant but similer chav incident that relates

i have had a similer sort of problem last week i was round my mate andy's and one of his other mates who is a charv, was asking who's is that supra i told him it was mine, then he started ranting on how he would rather buy a cheap corsa a stick a red top in and turbo it, like what he has done to nova's in the past, i aksed why then, he explains its so he can show how much of a waste of moeny a supra, scooby, evo's are and to show up people like us who think we are mint because of our car's, which really angerd me, i told him well he clearly thinks like a idiot and with the cost of converting a corsa and turboing it you could have a car that was built to be a turbo, he goes they cost to much to insure... i couldnt be botherd to argue with the twit, obviously not declaring mods.

What a gobshite!! Why do some people think it's a competition out there on the road??:rolleyes: I am just happy to look better than most of these tossers...:D

I would love to meet some of these people on a track and see who's any good at driving.

If I were racing on the road I would be worrying about getting pulled by the rozzers and losing my licence and for what?? A couple of minutes of proving that your car is faster than a complete strangers and possibly ruining your career/life in the process.......whoopee!! Big cock city!!:(

H.

pulled up at the lights once, car full of chavs, i glanced over and they all turned away red faced like i was going to beat them up - might have been due to the fact they could hear me coming from 1/2 a mile away.

Another story:

Some .. end in a fiesta with a BIG GREEN 'L' slapped on the back thought it would be cool to overtake. I had none of it of course so put my foot down until he was a tiny dot in my mirror - how i must of shattered his dreams lmao

Guest Nicholas

I know the answer to this one.... it's because they think you might have the slow one *cough* n/a *cough* once they find out you have the proper one they'll leave you alone :)

I used to keep a small sign in my car that said "your not worthy" when chav,s try it on. If they came up along side and give the sign of a burn up, I just raised the sign without looking at them and they would just pull away all sheepish....Well funny and it worked every time!

Really p@ss them off by slowing right down to push bike speed, they'll go nuts!! :D

Lx

I love doing that! Glad it's not just me!

I am just happy to look better than most of these tossers...:D

I'm still trying on that one, especially in the Corsa!

I used to keep a small sign in my car that said "your not worthy" when chav,s try it on. If they came up along side and give the sign of a burn up, I just raised the sign without looking at them and they would just pull away all sheepish....Well funny and it worked every time!

I'd be worried about the chavs these days getting out and hurting the car at the lights, and if you retaliate, it's you that gets arrested :rolleyes:

Really p@ss them off by slowing right down to push bike speed, they'll go nuts!! :D

Lx

Especially as when they try to overtake and you put your foot down a little bit - they cant :D

I'd be worried about the chavs these days getting out and hurting the car at the lights, and if you retaliate, it's you that gets arrested :rolleyes:

Thats why I dont react too much to these 'chavs' as I live in an area where it can be quite hard to hide a noticeable car like a Supe - especially mine!!

I have pulled up between two idiots in Clios (a V6 and 172 thing) they had followed me right up my arse from footie and pulled either side of me at the lights - I glanced left and right smiling and then let the Nur Spec R talk to them and then they both shot off as I calmly selected first gear and pulled off at ease!

I have pulled up between two idiots in Clios (a V6 and 172 thing) they had followed me right up my arse from footie and pulled either side of me at the lights - I glanced left and right smiling and then let the Nur Spec R talk to them and then they both shot off as I calmly selected first gear and pulled off at ease!

Always fun to do too! That said, if a V6 Clio ever tried it on, I think I'd be tempted to go for it!

I had the best one the other day sat filling up and a GT4 (with 2 space savers) is sat in traffic on the other side, I am propped up against the wing (as you do) haveing a look around. He spots me looking and decides to put his foot down and bounce of the limiter whilst stationary. I was thinking "what a cock" until "pop" and a massive billow of black smoke starts pooring out the back end! At that point I had to quickly run into the shop so I could roll around the floor laughing looking out the window and this poor chav with all his chav mates pointing at his car all saying fookin' a lot whilst scratching their heads that harness their 2 brain cells

Not really got many burberry wearing chavs up here, had one guy hanging out his window gawping at the car in a tescos carpark corsa brigade meet. Had a total maniac in a V6 vectra disappear into the distance one night after my windscreen rubber lifted at 140 leptons I had to slow down prob just aswell really since it was wet, oops

OMG, can you lot not remember when you had shit cars?

If I ever saw a Lambo or Porsche or something on the roads I'd hang around near them as long as I could in the hope that they'd give it some stick - just so I could see/hear it go - they very rarely did - probably because they thought I was some annoying little chav in a shit car!!

Treat it as respect, do a little showboating if that's your thing, give it some beans if you fancy it, no doubt they'll try and keep up as best they can - but for god's sake don't mistake that as them thinking they can race you, I'm sure 99% of them know full well they don't have a chance, it's just a bit of a laugh getting the guy in the fast car to put his foot down.

eg: I once pulled up next to a Kwak Ninja of some sort back when I had my grandad Rover 414i - I also had 3 passengers - 2 of them were big buggers!! I revved it a little bit at the lights, the bike looked across (tinted visor), the lights went green and he was off, barely even got the clutch fully up and he was gone into the distance - it was hillarious!! Now I think back he probably thought I was a twat, but I got what I wanted, to see the machine doing what it does best.

OMG, can you lot not remember when you had shit cars?

OK here's one from the other point of view that happened to me a few years ago....

I used to have a modified MK2 Golf GTI that went wrong and would rev by itself. I pulled up alongside a Supra (of all cars!!) at the lights and right on cue the Golf starts to rev - how embarassing, next to my dream car and revving like I want a race - I knew I wouldn't have a chance even if I tried. The guy and his girl looked over and I felt like slumping down in my seat in shame. Then the lights went green and off went the Supra fish tailing down the road, I dread to think what the people in the Supe thought of me (I do NOT own Burberry or wear sports clothes when I'm not doing sports) - and then a few months later I bought a Supra :D

OK here's one from the other point of view that happened to me a few years ago....

OK, I think what I mean though is that whether or not you'd feel a tit if you were in the shit car, you all now have the opportunity to be the good guy.

If 99% of 'fast car' owners think *twat* when someone revs up for a race next to them then fine, I'm just pointing out what the likelyhood is that the revving knob is actually admiring your car - they can't stop and have a chat to you about it after all. So don't bitch and moan on here, just assume the 'racer' loved your car and you did a bit of showing off by leaving them for dust! :D

OK, I think what I mean though is that whether or not you'd feel a tit if you were in the shit car, you all now have the opportunity to be the good guy.

If 99% of 'fast car' owners think *twat* when someone revs up for a race next to them then fine, I'm just pointing out what the likelyhood is that the revving knob is actually admiring your car - they can't stop and have a chat to you about it after all. So don't bitch and moan on here, just assume the 'racer' loved your car and you did a bit of showing off by leaving them for dust! :D

Depends whether they are worthy of the satisfaction, and if they look like total nobheads then most of the time theyre not

Heres my story

I am in the fast lane, 400BHP TT6 at lights with Scooby on my inside, 300XZTT pulls up behind....adrenaline pumps so i gotta do it...lights change and i can hear a trio of eagerness...I dump the clutch at about 5K and theres an almighty thud...i thought Fcuk it and floored it anyway..so i made them all look silly.

Around the next corner i pulled over to find out what had come loose..couldnt find anything wrong.

Worried that i may have damaged or lost part of the car i returned by foot to the lights...There where 2 275 width 10inch long trenches in the road LOL!!

Car was fine, Bet the ZX,s paint wasn,t though:blink:

Knightrider