The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guess Who's Aerotop Is Up For Sale AGAIN

mr lover

• 2 weeks later...
Bumped into Geneb at Focus DIY today (top bloke) first time i'd seen his car.Nice Supra and alot of works gone into it. Good luck with the sale matey!

yeah was good to meet you mate , get those things sorted and we'll see what we can arrange.

are you one and the same person talking to yourself????

it just seems a bit of a weird series of posts.

If he wants to sell his car and buy another - who bloody cares ?! If he buys and sells cars very frequently - who gives a sh!t ?

Because, I don't to both.

The perfect answer to this thread. Good lukc with the sale Andy and whatever you may purchase next. The dealings i have had with Andy, he seems a top bloke so:

are you one and the same person talking to yourself????

it just seems a bit of a weird series of posts.

Hey mr 95 Posts go take your face for a dump please.

:)

lol starting up again!

Hows the lambo mate?

Nah not at all mate, just not gonna let people have a pop about me for no reason:)

as for the lambo im too fat for it and too tall kept mashing my head, maybe have a look at something else come xmas as wife and kid in cars accident last week so looking for a new car for her atm.

Hey mr 95 Posts go take your face for a dump please.

what? that makes no sense.

i don't know/care about you but it seems odd to talk to yourself on a message board whoever you are! it also follows that there are certain underlying issues (attention seeker at best, paranoid/schizoid at worst) so i will leave you alone.

i don't know/care about you but it seems odd to talk to yourself on a message board whoever you are! it also follows that there are certain underlying issues (attention seeker at best, paranoid/schizoid at worst) so i will leave you alone.

A word of warning...

He tends to start off with the verbal side of thing but soon moves on to threats of physical violence. I simply commented on something in an innocent way to get this, you've really crossed the boundary so expect a knock on the door soon...

*waves at the mentalist*

A word of warning...

He tends to start off with the verbal side of thing but soon moves on to threats of physical violence. I simply commented on something in an innocent way to get this, you've really crossed the boundary so expect a knock on the door soon...

*waves at the mentalist*

Thats a bit unfair michael, i admit i was wrong to be so childish in threatening violence towards you, what can i say i was having a real bad day and shouldn't have been posting and you had been getting on my tits for weeks, i have since them never threatened to smack anyone as im a peace lovin kinda guy that detests violence and the majority of people who have met me will adhere to that.

Mentalist link was kinda funny though:)

as for lexsum, supra noodle is real and drives a passat atm and i do believe from the conversation i had with him he has chatted with supra61, so if you could please be so kind as to get your facts correct before you start slighting myself.