The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PHR Stage 2+ Supra - Lambo Grigo - Like New!

johnnyknox

Really gutted for you matey. 2 reasons not to sell:

You love the car and have spent loads on it

I can't stop thinking about buying it and selling mine. Vic would probably leave me if I did such a thing after spending so much on mine.............. goes to sort out loan ;)

Just kidding Vic

But not really

Seriously dude, your car is awesome and sounds amazing. I hope you don't sell it but understand the reasons behind selling.

Mark

Aw stef, cant believe your selling it :cry: Its a beauty but needs must I guess. Im finding out that being poor is part of supra ownership but I hope you get as close to its real value as possible :)

So many are selling right now :(

Will you still be going to pod??

Linda

xx

Aw stef, cant believe your selling it :cry: Its a beauty but needs must I guess. Im finding out that being poor is part of supra ownership but I hope you get as close to its real value as possible :)

So many are selling right now :(

Will you still be going to pod??

Linda

xx

Hey Linda! :)

Yeh, it's just a cost that I am strggling to justify (even to myself) at the moment.

At the advertised price I am making a big loss on the car, but hey...that's the way it is so I am not going to bang on about it :)

Thanks for the comments and yep..I'll still be coming to Pod :D I will hitch a ride with Mark :innocent:

Take care :)

Stef

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.