The mkiv Supra Owners Club

POD on 7th Oct - Convoy from North?

M4RK RZ

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ellis remembers he'll be along with his son Jack.

Everbody pm him to remind him, he keeps on forgetting! ;)

At this rate he'll book a round of golf and Jack will miss out!:thumbdown:

Oi!!!! That's not fai. . . . . oh, hang on. . . . the 7th you say . . . .well I'm not sure . . . might have a fourball arranged!!!

I take it you'll be hitting the M6/A14 at some point if so Rothwell services is a good spot for picking up others, as we did for the last japshow when we hooked up with the LFE buch ;)

Lxx

Linda, I'll defianately be staying in stoke on the saturday night now (pain in the arse). How does meeting at corely services sound?

Ok so basicaly is someone just going to stick the sat nav on at LSE? and we follow that (and of course check were right before we set off lol bloody things!!!)

8am - 8:30am meet up.

8:30 set off to POD from LSE

Arrive approx 60 mins from LSE at the pod

Incase you were worried about the enviroment your carbon footprint in a large engine car for this journy would be : 25.04 kg :D

The route will be something along the lines of this http://www.multimap.com/maps/?t=r#t=r&map=52.42475,-0.89311|10|4&route=GB,-1.20786:52.61997;-0.60966:52.23546,0|LE3%203GB:NN29%207XA|LE3%203GB:NN29%207XA