The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brighton Meet - Sunday 14th October

Godmutha

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chumpalot
Took me all year, but I think I'm actually gonna make a Brighton meet :faint: :D

Car will be back so count me in :)

I live nowhere near Brighton and went to one a few months back.

You should be ashamed :p

Right guys...

Apologies for this, Im crap I know.... but I will not be at the Brighton Meet....:(

Sim has taken over organisation of this, so aim any questions / thoughts etc at him.

It was lovely to meet you all.... good luck in the future with all things supra and otherwise :)

:( I hope everything's alright Lucy.

I'm sure they'll have a great time without me :tongue:

stanmer park maps http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g151/combijon/StanmerParkMap1.jpg http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g151/combijon/StanmerParkMap2closeup.jpg

and the calander link http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2007-10-14&e=540&c=1 if any one can tell me the name to the pub at beachy head we went to on a brighton meet months ago or a website if it has one then that will be great. if you need imformation to do with this meet pm me or godmutha :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, having been loitering around this forum not really posting much I feel it's about time i said hello (seeing as I pick my supra up on saturday :D - Finally bought one!). Oh yeah, and I live about 10 mins from beachy head so I'll try and pop in if all goes well!

Ross.

Well, having been loitering around this forum not really posting much I feel it's about time i said hello (seeing as I pick my supra up on saturday :D - Finally bought one!). Oh yeah, and I live about 10 mins from beachy head so I'll try and pop in if all goes well!

Ross.

Well welcome to super Supra ownership. :)

10 minutes from Beachy Head? Eastbourne side, or Seaford side?

I'm from Eastbourne, so will look out for you :)

Unfortunately, I can't make this meet, as I'll be in Devon. Hopefully there'll be another one before the winter :)

Seeing as there isnt too much interest in this meet.... maybe we should cry off and have one towards the end of the month instead?

I know a lot of people were at the Pod last weekend,...

And obviously it wouldnt be the same without you, Andrew....

What does everyone think?

Seeing as there isnt too much interest in this meet.... maybe we should cry off and have one towards the end of the month instead?

Aww schucks. Fanks Lucy. :blush:

Have you finally moved down this way yet?

If its going to be the 21st, then I can definitely make that, but remember the clocks go back an hour on the 28th, so anyone organising this should bear that in mind! :)

Aww schucks. Fanks Lucy. :blush:

Have you finally moved down this way yet?

If its going to be the 21st, then I can definitely make that, but remember the clocks go back an hour on the 28th, so anyone organising this should bear that in mind! :)

Lets see what everyone thinks....

Guys? What date is preferable with you lot?

Yeah, moved down... just job huntin now.....

:rolleyes:

hoy you stop changing dates:tongue:im well up for this weekend and the forcast is sunny theres no point in changing it now:rolleyes:

Well welcome to super Supra ownership. :)

10 minutes from Beachy Head? Eastbourne side, or Seaford side?

I'm from Eastbourne, so will look out for you :)

Unfortunately, I can't make this meet, as I'll be in Devon. Hopefully there'll be another one before the winter :)

I live in eastbourne mate, seen your car around! Prob bump into you soon no doubt! :D