The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats the best supra to go for and why?

Guest mattsupra

Guest mattsupra

hahaha

god you lot crack me up or i think im on crack just coz your so not funny

sorry have to say it to you peeps you really know how to make someone feel welcome dont you ?

errr not

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest mattsupra

anyways theres the laugh at my expense so can we move on to the topic what i started please?

would i be able to buy a supra tt for 8k? if so would it be standard or maybe something nice for that ammount ?

come on you lot are god arnt you?

matt

Guest mattsupra

sorry everyone get a bit up tight now and then i think its got something to do with people pi**ing me off and not standing or sitting for it maybe?

as said above please move on and deal with it hey

matt

Guest Nicholas
anyways theres the laugh at my expense so can we move on to the topic what i started please?

would i be able to buy a supra tt for 8k? if so would it be standard or maybe something nice for that ammount ?

come on you lot are god arnt you?

matt

So are you staying now? :search:

sorry have to say it to you peeps you really know how to make someone feel welcome dont you ?

It's odd, there are lots of new members that join up and get welcomed to the fold, on rare occasions people just get a feeling about someone new and instantly take a dislike to them due to their attitude / reason for joining. Obviously I wouldn't be so bold as to suggest this is the case with you but it's clear that some people think you are a cock.

Personally I find you amusing, I'd like you to stay so I can poke you with sticks.

Guest Nicholas
sorry everyone get a bit up tight now and then i think its got something to do with people pi**ing me off and not standing or sitting for it maybe?

as said above please move on and deal with it hey

matt

Woohoo we have our very own Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde :D

Guest mattsupra

well if your into men playing with cocks then please be my guest aint my kinda thing but hey i am pleased i ammused you all so much

sorry that lewis guy peed me off and then i got off on one

matt

Guest mattsupra

oooo and surelly if i was being such a pain in the rear i would of been suspended or even booted off by now wouldnt i?

makes you wonder dont it

matt

We're not all trying to wind you up here mate.

For that money you should be able to pick yourself up a half-decent MKIV TT Supra, end of.

Wouldn't waste your money on a cheap single job cos it probly will cost you a shed load in the long run, if you have more cash than that ie. Say 10k-20k+ you should be able to pick up a well enough put together Single turbo manual Supe.

Was it you with the Gts earlier on today?

With the upmost respect, even if it were a 1000hp it's still a GTs-t, with RB25 lump isn't it? (not the RB26), GTs-t runinng gear, 5-Speed box i assume, longer wheel base, blah blah blah...

It's not just a RWD GTR, unfortunately if you had a stock GTR it would still be worth more than your car i'm afraid, that's how the modding game goes, you don't always get back what you put into a car unless you find someone looking for a high bhp GTs-t which may be tricky.

Guest Nicholas
big boy hey damanc?

do you like to play with mens cocks as well?

seems that way dont it

matt

I think we all do Matt, we've played with one big cock throughout this whole thread :D

Guest mattsupra

i know the feeling very well miami

oo big boy i dont think i can handle you damanc coz you seem so funny and you must have a big cock or you are one lmao

hey its only a forum peeps chill out or is coz you all like cock and not getting any?

matt

Guest mattsupra

yer i know what your saying but mine has nismo running gear and all sorts of trick bits on it stevie boy and ty very much for the normal post bk to me

matt

i know the feeling very well miami

oo big boy i dont think i can handle you damanc coz you seem so funny and you must have a big cock or you are one lmao

hey its only a forum peeps chill out or is coz you all like cock and not getting any?

matt

So thats a yes then? Woohoo :) :ecstatic::yahoo:

Im going to look after you, tell me, whats your favourate lube?